*****SOLD**** Strix Goblin Eagletree Vector Dragonlink V3 VAS 1.3gHz FPV setup + MORE - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Five4Quad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 03:07 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$625.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping

*****SOLD**** Strix Goblin Eagletree Vector Dragonlink V3 VAS 1.3gHz FPV setup + MORE

After months of meticulously researching the best long-range FPV plane, I built this Strix Goblin and took it out into the desert here in Southern California for its maiden. My launch went bad, and the plane went nose first into the ground. The Goblin was a total loss, the front end split (although it might be able to be repaired), and the wing center spar snapped. The Motor and ESC are still fine, and could be used as parts. The Dragonlink RX and TX are fine.

The onboard electronics and FPV gear seem to be fine, too. (As far as I can tell).

So here is what you get in this long-range FPV plane package:

1 Crashed Strix Goblin (with its Strix ESC and Motor)
  • Motor: STRIX Cobra 2217 2300kv
  • Propeller: 6x4 APC I have 10 total I can include
  • ESC: STRIX Cobra 60A-
  • Servos: Digital, Metal Gear 9g

1 Eagle Tree Vector flight controller. Includes the XT60 power supply and a microphone.

1 Dragonlink V3 (the latest model) TX and micro RX (includes 3D printed case and rack to attach to your radio)
1 Dragonlink Taranis Cable

FPV Gear: (Most of it was from ReadyMadeRC)
1 Foxeer HS1177 FPV camera w 2.5mm lens (this took the brunt of the crash, 3D printed mount snapped...may not be reliable)
1 True RC singularity 1.2ghz video antenna
1 VAS 1.2ghz VTX
1 VAS Pepperbox 1.2ghz ground station antenna
1 VAS 1.2ghz ground station video receiver hooked up in a relay station with a 5.8ghz transmitter/3S lipo

2 3300Mah Hobbyking Lipos (one got crushed, but seems to be holding up ok)

Adding it up, it is over $1200 worth of stuff. I'm gonna let it go for $625 (US shipping included). My only thing is that it is sold AS IS, so its up to you to figure out any problems with it. That's part of the fun anyway, right?

If you really want the plane body, I can send it to you, but it would be better to just send the Motor and ESCs and maybe the wings if you want the servos. Just let me know. I will box all this stuff up carefully and ship it to you anywhere in the US at this price.

If there is anything you need a better photo of, let me know. This gear was used once, for 10 seconds. Not really looking for trades or separating out various parts.
Last edited by Five4Quad; Mar 17, 2018 at 04:48 PM. Reason: ommission
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2018, 11:47 PM
Trader Rating: 33
pm sent
Mar 14, 2018, 09:14 AM
Trader Rating: 313
Multi RC Aircraft User!!
My bad, just didn't look right till I looked at mine. It's great, and a great deal fyi
Last edited by Mattsrcking; Mar 14, 2018 at 08:06 PM.
Mar 14, 2018, 10:20 AM

Condition of RX is OK! See pic

Originally Posted by BuggZy99
pm sent
see pic, the board has a missing space there normally....btw, another benefit is that the cabling into the RX was already figured out and the micro connectors were attained....for whatever reason, sourcing these is a total mystery and they don't come with the dragonlink.
Mar 14, 2018, 10:27 AM

Closer pic of RX

Originally Posted by Mattsrcking
Are you sure that rx is ok? Seems to be missing something....
see pic of RX
Mar 14, 2018, 11:39 AM
Trader Rating: 9
Originally Posted by Mattsrcking
Are you sure that rx is ok? Seems to be missing something....
Looks brand new to me....

Quick Reply