This thread is privately moderated by attwooddrow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 02:27 PM
Trader Rating: 40
Will build for food!!!
$95.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

OS 61FX with stock and pitts mufflers.

Please look at the photos closely. This engine was one of two on a Wing Man. B-25. I ran both engines on the plane only six times before removing them and converting the plane to electric. This one comes with the stock muffler and the Bisson pitts muffler and aluminum prop hub which has some pliers grooves on the side of the hub. Engine is like new and has no damage. Great compression. I don't have the original box or instruction book anymore. I will take Paypal and ship to the continental 48 states.

Also, Bisson muffler has some dents on exhaust tubes and it was also JB Welded at the base of one tube. Muffler still worked great and didn't leak at fix. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply