This thread is privately moderated by civicex5speed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 01:34 PM
Trader Rating: 10
$60.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Custom UMX T-28 with SAFE and AS3X

Hi Friends,

I have for sale a new generation UMX T-28. It's equiped with SAFE and the AS3X system. features 3 modes. The 3 modes start with a beginner mode, this honestly makes the plane impossible to crash into the ground. I was able to let my 5 year old daughter fly this without issue. Intermediate and Advance allow for more advance bank angle, Advance however has no filter, you can fly inverted all you like. SAFE works with all 3 modes, this panic button will right the plane and keep a level flight path.

I have custom installed a cockpit and canopy from parkflyerplastics. It's been hand painted by me, the only drawback is the plane is just slightly heavier, I'd suggest a 205 to 220 MAH 1S lipo as far forward to counter the increased weight over the wings. The plane fly's great otherwise, I have flown it 5 or 6 times indoors and one time on a calm day outside. I just have so many planes I need more room.

I'll accept Paypal as "Gift" only, or you can pay the extra $3 that paypal charges the seller. I'll be shipping this in the original box inside out via USPS on Monday 3/19 at my cost (about $12) to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states.

Feel free to ask any question's

Thank you
Clif
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2018, 04:29 PM
Trader Rating: 9
PM sent
Mar 13, 2018, 06:06 PM
Trader Rating: 43
I'll take it PM sent

Quick Reply