This thread is privately moderated by kazaklisglider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 01:23 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Magic Soaring...
€105.00 EUR
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

COX TD 0.10 New in box

This is a new TD 0.10 in its original packaging which has only been opened for photo session.
Supplied with the accessories and prop as depicted in the photos.

- PayPal accepted and I will ship the package within two working days counting from the next day the buyer completed the purchase.
- At same day of posting the package I will contact the buyer with Tracking number and appropriate official carrier’s link to follow its progress, plus photos of the parcel during processing at the Post Office which clearly show the official Post documents and attached Tracking number.
- It is my standard policy that I exercise special care in handling and packaging guaranteed for added safety during International shipping,
I have high confidence in the integrity of every parcel I prepare.

Buyer pays shipping 8 Euros.

Contact email: kazaklisglider@yahoo.gr
Regards,
Tasos.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply