This thread is privately moderated by kazaklisglider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 01:16 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Magic Soaring...
€105.00 EUR
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

OS MAX Surpass 26 Four stroke in box with muffler and spinner.

This is a well preserved example of one of the best small four strokes ever produced (in companion with the Saito 30), small and lightweight but with a healthy power output, able to swing a wide blade 9x6 to a 10.5x6 and do so with authority.

I have bought this new and after a careful bench breaking in period using a 9x5 and a 18% blend of castor/synthetic oil the engine was used in a small stand of scale Jamara Focke Wolf for a short flying period and then stored… total run time approximately two hours.

The engine was used always with a slightly rich needle setting and after each flying session all fuel remaining in the crankcase was run dry with a good dose of Tornado after run oil injected to prevent corrosion in bearings etc… engine was stored after a meticulous cleaning and oiling procedure.

Compression and valve seal is very good with external surface condition as new, except a minor dent in the rocker cap, the engine features an integral choke assembly to facilitate easy starting and I provide it with its regular manifold and muffler plus my copper handmade extension header.

A bonus is the excellent OS four stroke F-glow plug in almost new condition and a solid aluminum spinner nut, I will also supply a regular prop nut.

- PayPal accepted and I will ship the package within two working days counting from the next day the buyer completed the purchase.
- At same day of posting the package I will contact the buyer with Tracking number and appropriate official carrier’s link to follow its progress, plus photos of the parcel during processing at the Post Office which clearly show the official Post documents and attached Tracking number.
- It is my standard policy that I exercise special care in handling and packaging guaranteed for added safety during International shipping,
I have high confidence in the integrity of every parcel I prepare.

Buyer pays shipping 17 Euros worldwide.

Contact email: kazaklisglider@yahoo.gr
Regards,
Tasos.
Last edited by kazaklisglider; Mar 18, 2018 at 01:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2018, 12:04 AM
Trader Rating: 42
Eternal Noob
Any idea what shipping to the states would cost?
Scotty68
Mar 18, 2018, 01:06 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Magic Soaring...
Hello,

Shiping is 17 Euros and this covers all International destinations including USA.

Quick Reply