Great Planes Learjet Kit - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by prachar223, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 11:59 AM
Trader Rating: 29
$160.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping

Great Planes Learjet Kit

Hello all,
I know this is a nitro kit, however, I am sure when building it, if one wanted to make it electric they probably could.

Up for your consideration is a Great Planes Learjet kit. This looks like a fun little .40 size model. As I am not the first owner, I cannot guarantee everything is there. However, upon inspecting it, it seems to be. Please see the pictures, I tried to take as many detailed photos of the kit contents as possible. I did not remove the balsa wood for pictures, because it never goes back in the box all that well. If you have any questions please ask.

Kit Specs from the box:
Wingspan: 55 Inches
Wing Area: 554 sq in
Weight: 6.5 to 7lbs
Wing Loading: 29 oz/sq ft
Fuselage Length: 50 inches
Engine Required: .40 to .50
Radio: 4 to 5 channel with 4-6 servos

As always, price includes shipping to the lower 48 states, payment via paypal only.

Thank you for looking!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply