Great Planes F-4 Phantom II Kit - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by prachar223, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 11:49 AM
Trader Rating: 28
$265.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Great Planes F-4 Phantom II Kit

Hello all,
I know this is a nitro kit, however, I am sure if someone wanted to make it electric while they were building it, it most likely could be done.

Up for your consideration is a Great Planes F-4 Phantom II kit. I know this is a long out of production kit. It looks like it would be a great flying airplane. Due to the kits age, and me not being the first owner, I cannot guarantee that everything is there, however to me it appears that way. Please see the pictures, I tried to take as many detailed pictures as I could. I did not remove all the Balsa for pictures, because it never goes back in the box as good as it was. If you have any questions please ask!

The Kits Specs are:
Wingspan: 58.5 inches
Total Wing Area: 844 sq in.
Weight: 8.5 to 9.5 Lbs
Wing Loading: 29 to 33 oz/sq ft
Fuselage Length: 64.5 inches
Requires: 2 Stroke .61 to .75
4 to 5 channel radio with 4-6 servos

Please note the box states the drop tanks are optional, are are not in this kit.
Please note also for the kit collector the box does have a stain on the cover of it (see pictures).

As always, price includes shipping to the lower 48 states, Payment via Paypal only.

Also, if you need an engine for this kit, I have some nice OS .61 engines for sale also.

Thank you for looking.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply