Traxxas Rustler Old School Model 3706 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by dave00beer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2018, 08:30 AM
Trader Rating: 15
$125.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping

Traxxas Rustler Old School Model 3706

Up for sale is a old school Traxxas Rustler model 3706.

All original parts including Traxxas electronics. XL-1 ESC, Stinger 20T motor, 2016 steering servo, 27 Mhz TQ radio and Traxxas receiver.

All electronics were bench tested and work as they should. I got this a while back from the original owner, I have not ran this myself, as it has been on a shelf since I have had it.

Truck is in very good shape, there is some light scratches/marks on main chassis and body. Body has no cracks and the colors are nice and bright. The front bumper and back of trans area is showing a few heavier marks/scratches. (Bumpers are readily available and cheap if wanted to replace)

Also has the original correct tires, which have very light wear. The chrome on the wheels is showing areas of wear/fading. (These are also easy to find and affordable if need be)

$125 shipped with-in the USA
Please contact me via PM if interested.

Thanks Dave

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply