Jan 06, 2019, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuiperJ
You need a voltage regulator. Unlike the full-sized Firefly the Firefly Micro only accepts 5 volts.
Thank you!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 06, 2019, 07:08 PM
Anyone have one of these cameras mounted to a wing,,I just installed one today on wing and flew it with stock mount,way too high,all I see is mostly sky,,,but pretty clear though,what would be a ideal degree mount to use on this camera.?thanks
Jan 07, 2019, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen13
Anyone have one of these cameras mounted to a wing,,I just installed one today on wing and flew it with stock mount,way too high,all I see is mostly sky,,,but pretty clear though,what would be a ideal degree mount to use on this camera.?thanks
On a wing you should point the camera down. Otherwise all you see is the sky
Jan 08, 2019, 03:30 PM
Hawkeye Firefly Micro Cam 2
Jan 08, 2019, 11:23 PM

Ver.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrim
When will it be available.also has anyone ran the minimcam wit the av cable hooked,to,vtx..
Jan 10, 2019, 08:41 PM
FPV = Cardio
Quote:
...anyone ran the minimcam wit the av cable hooked,to,vtx..
The latency makes it unflyable
Jan 11, 2019, 06:11 AM
Quote:
When will it be available.
Apparently in march
Jan 21, 2019, 05:16 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Hey guys, just picked up 2 of these and was trying to update the firmware to 0907.

Seems all went well...except for when the firmware update flashing stopped on the LED... the camera then was frozen with no way to turn it off.

Has anyone had this happen before? It happened on both so there is some issue there.

The only way I found to get the camera to turn off was to use a bent paper clip and press the reset button. This turned the camera off.

Question is now... does the reset button now erase the firmware update that was just added?

Thanks to anyone who can give me some insight to this issue.
Jan 21, 2019, 09:30 PM
Seems”like i read earlier in this forum someone had to open up and unpin battery to get it back working,but don’t hold me to it...
Jan 31, 2019, 09:10 AM

Jello Waving freeze problem with my Firefly Micro

Hi all, can someone help me finding a solution with Jello or Waving problem with my Firefly Micro? I've latest firmware. I just fix it on my small 450 quad with tape. The video is Jello and Waving, not sure if this is the appropriate terminology, but you can have a look at. And sometimes the image is freezing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmduv8v204...Jello.m4v?dl=0

When on ground with motors low RPM got perfect image. Could it be: too close from main battery 3300mAh 3S? Propellers? Motors?

Thanks, Chris
Jan 31, 2019, 11:53 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Quote:
Seems”like i read earlier in this forum someone had to open up and unpin battery to get it back working,but don’t hold me to it...
No it is not needed. Someone in the other forum informed me that pressing the reset button does not clear the newly upgraded firmware, so all will be good.
Feb 02, 2019, 03:50 AM
Germany, NDS, H
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris6666
Hi all, can someone help me finding a solution with Jello or Waving problem with my Firefly Micro? I've latest firmware. I just fix it on my small 450 quad with tape. The video is Jello and Waving, not sure if this is the appropriate terminology, but you can have a look at. And sometimes the image is freezing.
My guess is that your "small" 450 quad provides some veritable vibrations which are just too much for the tiny Firefly. You could try to soft mount the cam or tune the vibrations of the quad down. If the cam produces a lot of jello even though the carrying platform doesn't shake much it might be faulty e.g. because of a loose lens. There is a vid on YT about how to fix that. Mind that some jello under certain conditions is normal tho but not as much as I've seen in your vid.
Feb 03, 2019, 07:17 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Some video from today... my first time using the FIREFLY.

2019 Winter MO TOWN Park Cruise #8 FIREFLY HD 2019 0203 (FIGHT - ROB HALFORD) (6 min 14 sec)
Feb 19, 2019, 04:20 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Flight from last weekend.... recorded on FIREFLY. Looking forward to the V2.

2019 Winter Park HUCK #11 2019 0219 (Hawkeye Firefly) (2 min 57 sec)
Feb 25, 2019, 04:00 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP

Micro 2

Hawkeye Firefly Micro 2 FPV camera 31 gram 1080p 60fps 2.5k 30fps water resistance (1 min 31 sec)

Quick Reply