This thread is privately moderated by Bazzboe, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 12, 2018, 10:41 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

True talented people

Our pilot figures are hand-sculpted and designed to be works of art. Even though 3-D printing is amazing technology, it has diminished true artistry and has and will put many talented artisans out of business. I agree 3-D printing works wonders with industrial and mechanical engineering applications... and more power to it for that. But as for me and my colleagues, there is nothing more satisfying or gratifying than to scan an image with our brains and transfer it to our hands and create our art. When we create a piece of art ,the artist leaves a part of their soul in its creation...There is a life in it. Digital rendering and printing in art try to be too perfect and actually create sterility. Help us to keep promoting true hands-on artistry...and the teaching and exploring of art to all who wish to try.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply