This thread is privately moderated by Nitroninjarr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 11, 2018, 04:09 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Smoke em' if ya got em'
Thread OP
$330.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

iCharger 406 DUO, 24v/75a Power Supply and Case

Hey guys
Selling off the rest of my R/C stuff. Here is my iCharger 406 Duo setup. The case isnít a professional built masterpiece but serves its purpose, protects the equipment and is extremely functional. The iCharger 406 Duo and the power supplies were all purchased brand new by me. Everything is in excellent condition. I never absued or misused my equipment. Everything works as good as the day i first put power to it. The power supplies were purchased as a ďsetĒ so one unit has the ground removed for proper setup. They are HP 12v x 2 (24v) and crank out up to 75a, allowing you to use the absolute full potential of the 406 duo. For full specs on the charger itself just google iCharger 406 Duo or refer to the pictures of the specs. So the power supplies provide 24v (actual under load is around 23.6v) and provide 75a of power to the iCharger. The best power supplies Iíve ever come across..no kidding. They are extremely quiet but do crank up the fans when outputting serious juice, but under normal charging conditions, they are extremely quiet and efficient. I have one para board and one set of squid cables (charge and balance), one for each port. All connections are EC5 but do have a few xt-60 conversion cables to charge my drone batts. Literally charge 12 packs at once with the current setup (or more if you decide to make a bigger squid cable). Will also include a set of alligator clips to get power from a battery. Also, i will include the cables to charge in synchronized mode where you combine both ports together, again refer to the 406ís manual/specs to fully understand this feature. Just know you will have the cables to do so, which do not come with the charger when purchased new, they are an extra add on. Versatile and powerful setup no doubt. I had a para board on each port but one ended up dying so i just switched to the squid cables on that port. Works just as well but isnít quite as pretty and neat and isn't protected by a fuse that the para board sports.
A note on the shipping/price: Iíve sold a few different charger setups in my day and have learned from experience they are heavy and big to ship. I estimate this will cost around 50-60 bucks to ship in the Continental USA, possibly a tad more. I always sell items with the shipping figured into the price, so please understand the price will reflect that. I intend to cover half of the shipping and figure the other half into the sale price.
Price is $330 shipped to Continental USA ONLY
Please PM me with any interest
to remove ads between posts
Mar 22, 2018, 09:41 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Still have it? Will paypal work? Thx, Ted.
Mar 22, 2018, 03:51 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Smoke em' if ya got em'
Thread OP
Yes I do. I just sent you a message
Mar 22, 2018, 06:34 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Just made payment via Paypal and sent an email to same account. Let me know if you need anything more, thanks, Ted.
Aug 22, 2019, 01:01 AM
Trader Rating: 0
how is your charger mounted?

Quick Reply