This thread is privately moderated by Old_Pilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 11, 2018, 07:40 AM
Ad eos qui nesciunt crepitus
Thread OP
Build Log

60" Ugly Stik - Scratch Build

As long as I've been flying, I've had a Stik.....until recently...my last one bit the safety fence due to flutter (hinge failed) and I started to build another one over a year ago....unfortunately, my first attempt at the right wing half resulted in the worst wing I've ever built..twisted to beat hell.......because of poorly cut ribs... so I programmed my CNC machine to cut a new Stik with a little faster airfoil....it went together like a kit
Last edited by Old_Pilot; Apr 02, 2018 at 02:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 09, 2018, 12:07 AM
every one needs a good stick!
http://www.sunsetmodels.biz/short-kits.html
Jan 24, 2019, 11:02 AM
Hello Old Pilot,

I'm fron Venezuela.
I have a small CNC machine and I've been looking plans on internet to build a plane for myselft but its hard to find it at dxf or crd format.

Could you send me the file that you used to cut this model?
I want to cut one to build it with my father.
My email is: [email protected]
Thanks.
Josť

P.D.: Sorry about my english, it's not good sometimes
Last edited by Lunart5; Jan 24, 2019 at 11:04 AM. Reason: missing email

Quick Reply