Thread Tools
Jul 17, 2018, 08:27 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Test befor shipping
เทสร่มก่อนส่ง 0.5m2 Batman (2 min 50 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2018, 06:42 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Some update
For shipping to USA (0 min 51 sec)
Aug 20, 2018, 08:34 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
For​ Frsky​ taranis​ you​ can​ use parameter mixer Page​ for​ set​ up paramotor.
Set​ Frsky​ taranis for​ paramotor​ (1 min 24 sec)
Aug 22, 2018, 10:48 AM
Registered User
Received my paraglider today, everything is perfect. Nice and detailed building.
One question I have is that I can use my 4s batteries, or if only it can run on 3s.
Regards.
Aug 22, 2018, 02:34 PM
Registered User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernes
Received my paraglider today, everything is perfect. Nice and detailed building.
One question I have is that I can use my 4s batteries, or if only it can run on 3s.
Regards.
Motor and​ Esc​ support​ 4S, but you​ cold change​ prop 5x4.
Now, I​ put​ prop​ 6x4​ you​ can​ use​ 3S.​2200mAh.

I hope you enjoy it.
Thank​ you
Aug 22, 2018, 02:48 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong Rayong
Motor and​ Esc​ support​ 4S, but you​ cold change​ prop 5x4.
Now, I​ put​ prop​ 6x4​ you​ can​ use​ 3S.​2200mAh.

I hope you enjoy it.
Thank​ you
Okk, perfect.

Regards
Aug 26, 2018, 12:18 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Change some line.
Aug 26, 2018, 06:49 AM
Registered User
Hi Tong, looks very nice! Can I ask how I can order a wing, I could not see any details on this thread on how to do that. Would you make/sell a 4 / 5 meter wing?
Aug 26, 2018, 09:28 PM
Registered User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by khos85
Hi Tong, looks very nice! Can I ask how I can order a wing, I could not see any details on this thread on how to do that. Would you make/sell a 4 / 5 meter wing?
Hi​ khos
I​ have​ 0.5m2,​ 1.0m2,​ 4m. and​ 5m.
You​ can​ chose​ colors, pattern​ and​ sent​ to​ PM​ or​ messeng​ in​ facebook​ : [email protected]
And​ you​ can​ payment​ with​ Paypal.
[email protected]

Thank​ you.
Aug 30, 2018, 03:58 PM
Fly to Live, Live to Fly
Thanks for posting the Taranis video. My other paramotor is set up completely different and would naver have worked. Hopefully the winds die down this weekend and I can finally fly it.
Sep 01, 2018, 07:31 PM
Registered User
Thread OP
Dance​ ����
Dance with​ paramotor​ Rc. (0 min 39 sec)
Sep 07, 2018, 12:28 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
New​ 1.0m2
Lenght​ 2m.
Sep 17, 2018, 03:41 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
ืNew update
Sep 18, 2018, 11:20 AM
FPV really is fun.
Scotth72's Avatar
Email sent.
Sep 26, 2018, 09:00 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
night flight
1.0m2
batt 3s6000mAh
flight time 65 min.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools