Oct 19, 2020, 11:32 AM
Restricted User
Hi,
i fly my Tongs 0.5 with very small inputs. Very responsive, does not require huge throws on the steering arms.
What exactly went wrong in your case?
There is definitely a liitle learning curve in the beginning. Do you have an experienced rc-paramotor pilot around?
rgds
Stephan
to remove ads between posts
Oct 19, 2020, 12:20 PM
Thanks Stephan, yes friend said turning to the left hard right stick was barley helping
Oct 20, 2020, 11:59 PM

Any response from Tong lately??

Has anyone been in contact with Tong lately? I've sent him 2 emails, a message on FB, & a couple PM's here on RCG....and no luck or response at all. I see that he logs onto RCG every once in while but kinda weird that I don't get a response to a request to buy one of his paramotors. I'm about to give up and buy something else.
Oct 21, 2020, 08:34 AM
Way to much free time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeytbear
Has anyone been in contact with Tong lately? I've sent him 2 emails, a message on FB, & a couple PM's here on RCG....and no luck or response at all. I see that he logs onto RCG every once in while but kinda weird that I don't get a response to a request to buy one of his paramotors. I'm about to give up and buy something else.
Tong does have a family. Maybe life is getting in his way!
Oct 21, 2020, 10:34 AM

I get it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorvetteC5
Tong does have a family. Maybe life is getting in his way!
I get it....110%. I have a pretty busy family schedule too...but I see that he signs into RCG periodically (he logged on to RCG today at 5:30am) but never replies If he's busy I'd love to just get that update from him so I can move on or at least know what an ETA would be. Oh well it is what it is....he makes such a beautiful wing it's hard not to want one.
Oct 25, 2020, 09:33 PM
Thread OP
Sorry that news was not updated. Next week I will complete 2.20 m wing and 1 pilot scale for 290 $ including shipping.
Oct 25, 2020, 09:42 PM
Thread OP
2.20m. and scale pilot
Oct 25, 2020, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong Rayong
Sorry that news was not updated. Next week I will complete 2.20 m wing and 1 pilot scale for 290 $ including shipping.
Thank you...good to hear back from you. Will you be posting a video of the test flight for me? Hoping it looks like these images. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Oct 25, 2020, 11:56 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeytbear
Thank you...good to hear back from you. Will you be posting a video of the test flight for me? Hoping it looks like these images. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Butterfly may have to wait up to 2 weeks.
And the price is 300 including shipping
(wing+pilot +servo+motor+esc)
Oct 26, 2020, 02:04 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle916
Thanks Stephan, yes friend said turning to the left hard right stick was barley helping
0.5m2 test flight befor go to USA. (1 min 44 sec)

Try to set the arm position as in the beginning of the video.
Or take a video when you fly and send it to me. I'll fix it
Thank you.
Oct 27, 2020, 06:57 AM
Thanks Tong for input, I plan to fly this morning . I did some adjusting. Iíve been down for while I cut my index finger with a prop
Oct 29, 2020, 12:02 AM
Quote:
That's no problem with the wait. Just let me know when you are ready for me to send payment. I already have your Paypal address from your PM. Thank you and looking forward to hearing back from you when completed.
Nov 09, 2020, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Hi Tong,
Just checking in to see how it's coming along. Let me know. Thank you.
Nov 10, 2020, 02:27 AM
hi Tong

pls give me your 2.2 m new glider ?
also give me your whats app no , so i contact you .

what wind condition is good to fly this glider ?

i am from karachi pakistan

thanks
Nov 13, 2020, 01:01 AM
Thread OP
The wings and pilots were rebuilt.

Quick Reply