This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 10, 2018, 05:42 PM
Discussion

FrSky D8 compatible Rx ( 4ch ) Part 2 - Range test

Previous post = Part 1 ...

Product page @ banggood

I bound the Rx to my Taranis Q x7 = Easy .... And then made a range test box . ( Pictured )

Bind process ....

I went into the menu of the Q x7 and created a new model ..
Then set the transmitter to D8 ( 1-8 ) mode ...
Then set the Tx into bind mode :

With the Tx in the bind mode :

Rx .
I had connected a UBEC to Ch1 and a servo to Ch4 ..
Before applying power I press and hold the bind button and whilst holding the bind button apply power to the Rx .
The bind is almost instantaneous ...
I let go the bind button and disconnected power to the Rx ... ( Get the Tx out of bind mode )
Turning on the Rx again - it was bound to the Tx ...

Putting the Tx into range test mode , I started walking away from my range test box .
Facing the Rx I made it to the maximum distance I can get from the Rx ( 60 meters ) ... And there was no issue ..
Facing sideways there was no issue ..
But turning away ( 180 ) from the Rx so that my body was between the Rx and Tx I did lose the signal ...
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply