Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by flyenrw, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 10, 2018, 12:03 PM
Build Log

E-Flight 25 E Super Cub

I've been pushing to complete the fuselage, so I can at least see some progress since fall of last year.
The fuselage wiring is now completed, I have a multi pin plug I'll be using to join the aileron and flap connection that I need to solder to the wires at the fuselage wing root.
Control connections are now completed to the rudder and the rudder is permanently attached in place.
I used robart Steel Pin Hinge Point hinges to replace the fiber CA hinges that came with the kit.
I've assembled the Elevator flexible carbon nylon push rod and set the distance adjustments for later assembly.
I'll soon be covering the fuselage, but will have to wait to create a tile computer program to draw the design in template, so I can cut the shapes repeatedly used though out the plane. In the mean time, the covering will temporarily look like a patchwork quilt until I can finish and overlay the completed design cut from using a template.
I's great to see the profile taking shape!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply