This thread is privately moderated by winchdoc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 09, 2018, 04:37 PM
Yes, ALL your money...
Thread OP
Discussion

Surgeons remove ALIEN implant from Winchdocís chest

Well, it certainly FELT alien!
This is my heart catheter, the chemo port that I received monthly doses of mustard gas and
RODENT DNA. This kept them from scarring my arms from all the IV activity Iíve been having.
It looks way smaller than it felt, stuck in my chest like some kind of third nipple.
Removing this signifies the end of my run of chemotherapy. Deepest thanks to everyone that offered good vibes, thoughts and prayers.

Doug
to remove ads between posts
Mar 21, 2018, 02:22 PM
CT WILD FLYERS!
Just came across this via the RC Blogs. I'm lost for words reading it and even though I have no real idea who you are:

CONGRATS! Now get back out there and enjoy the R/C world!
Mar 21, 2018, 02:22 PM
Awesomly good news Doc! Hope to see you on the slopes more now!
Mar 25, 2018, 04:13 PM

Good to know your on your way back

As the "gizmo guy" might say "Good on ya Mate"

Hope to see you on the slopes soon.........
May 09, 2018, 11:39 AM
On the Go Fly List
Leave it to Doc to have a little bling installed on the inside!

Great news and glad to hear you are out of the woods...well your hut is still in the woods, right?

Adam

Quick Reply