This thread is privately moderated by neal the ace17, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 08, 2018, 08:22 PM
Trader Rating: 38
$275.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Take them all !

In excellent condition spartan rc flybarless units
Take them all for 275.00 shipped

Thanks
Neal
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2018, 10:37 PM
Trader Rating: 19
Just curious what you switched to? Ive sold nearly every FBL I have and converted to Spirit but the ikon I havent tried yet and seems to be pretty popular as well. Im always curious when I see a fleet of gyros for sale
Mar 09, 2018, 02:37 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by crasher12
Just curious what you switched to? Ive sold nearly every FBL I have and converted to Spirit but the ikon I havent tried yet and seems to be pretty popular as well. Im always curious when I see a fleet of gyros for sale

Iím switching to vbar neos, and the new v-control that was released, only because my spectrum radio crapped out, Iíve been flying spectrum for -15yr plus, they have worked great for me just time for something new

Quick Reply