Dx6I for parts - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by stsguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 08, 2018, 06:52 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Where o where has my America g
Found

Dx6I for parts

Hey fly friends.
I have a customer that needs a throttle gimble for a 6Xi, Anyone have a old 6 laying around for cheap?
Not much concern on looks or other switches just a good set of gimbles . I just thought the 5 would have the same gimble... I was wrong. The 6 has NO pots on the ginble
Thanks
Joe.
Gotta Know Joe Hobbies
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2018, 07:20 PM
Trader Rating: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by stsguy
Hey fly friends.
I have a customer that needs a throttle gimble for a 6Xi, Anyone have a old 6 laying around for cheap?
Not much concern on looks or other switches just a good set of gimbles . I just thought the 5 would have the same gimble... I was wrong. The 6 has NO pots on the ginble
Thanks
Joe.
Gotta Know Joe Hobbies
I have a dx6i that was originally a mod1. don't know if it matters but your welcome to have it shipped for 35.00 shipped. I purchased it from a RCG member when it was having problems binding to my receiver. I opened it up and found that the module had been tampered with. I never used it since i discovered it. So, if you want it its yours.

here is more info on it if you want to see pics its attached.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...enna-RF-module
Last edited by Santi Robillos; Mar 08, 2018 at 08:08 PM.
Mar 17, 2018, 02:38 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Dx6i

Are you still looking?

Quick Reply