Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 08, 2018, 06:21 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Discussion

Kim And Trump To Meet

Apparently. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...cial-says.html

"My dear friend Donald, I was just kidding with the Dotard name! A little joke! Ha ha ha"
"Kim, love your hair! Here's a signed copy of my bestseller "The Art of the Deal". Read it tonight and be prepared for tomorrow's talks!"

Quote:
South Korea is expected to announce Thursday night that North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is extending an invitation to meet with President Trump, a senior U.S. official revealed to Fox News.

South Korean National Security Adviser Chung Eui-yong will also announce an upcoming meeting between South Korean president Moon Jae-in and the North Korean leader, Fox News has learned.
Last edited by Big Foot 48; Mar 08, 2018 at 06:27 PM.
Mar 08, 2018, 06:54 PM
Kraut
Lets see when it happens, when and were and what comes out of it.
If it happens a great success for Dotard and Rocket Man.
Mar 08, 2018, 06:56 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Clearly Trump has no idea how to negotiate or get things done.
Mar 08, 2018, 07:06 PM
Sure to be a meeting full of mutual admiration and compliments.
Mar 08, 2018, 07:10 PM
Proud snow Mexican!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot 48
Apparently. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...cial-says.html

"My dear friend Donald, I was just kidding with the Dotard name! A little joke! Ha ha ha"
"Kim, love your hair! Here's a signed copy of my bestseller "The Art of the Deal". Read it tonight and be prepared for tomorrow's talks!"
Kim's favorite reading
Mar 08, 2018, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Clearly Trump has no idea how to negotiate or get things done.
Its that magic wand again....
Mar 08, 2018, 08:28 PM
They won't meet.
Mar 08, 2018, 08:39 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug rig
They won't meet.
If I were Trump I would make the visit at the white house. I could see Kim cancelling it at the last minute to try to make Trump look bad.
Mar 08, 2018, 09:56 PM
Really?
The Fat Kid may just cave-his people are suffering badly. You can't just keep plowing money into the military when your subjects are ill and starving.

It'd be similar to what the USSR was going through when the wall fell: the central planned economy was crumbling from them spending so much on defense. Reagan essentially gave Gorbachev an excuse to do what he wanted to do anyway.
Mar 08, 2018, 11:56 PM
Hillary Lied, 4 Americans Died
You can bet if their is a deal, it won't be a stinker like Obama made with his Buddy in Iran.
Mar 09, 2018, 05:08 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow
You can bet if their is a deal, it won't be a stinker like Obama made with his Buddy in Iran.
Indeed, that would be impossible because North Korea does not have a civilian nuclear program.
Mar 09, 2018, 05:33 AM
christian theme park operator
I hope Dennis Rodman will be present as well, as the sane one.
Mar 09, 2018, 05:50 AM
The Denying Dutchman
What could possibly go wrong?
Mar 09, 2018, 07:15 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Overall this is a very big deal and a huge step forward. For right or wrong Trump's plan with NK has worked far better than any other previous plan with NK in the last 20 years if not more.
Mar 09, 2018, 07:52 AM
Proud snow Mexican!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Overall this is a very big deal and a huge step forward. For right or wrong Trump's plan with NK has worked far better than any other previous plan with NK in the last 20 years if not more.
Indeed, Kim is very shroud and played his cards well trump is being played and NK gets the attention it crave!

Quick Reply