Goodbye Sarah Huckabee Sanders - RC Groups
Mar 08, 2018, 06:17 PM
Discussion

Goodbye Sarah Huckabee Sanders

I'm guessing Sarah is not long for this world as his mouthpiece...

Trump 'Very Unhappy' With Sarah Huckabee Sanders for Revealing Stormy Daniels Involvement: Report

Quote:
As the Stormy Daniels saga gets even more tangled, President Donald Trump is reportedly wishing press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders would do a better job keeping his story straight.

At Wednesday's press conference, Sanders fielded questions about the civil suit Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford, filed against the president, alleging that the nondisclosure agreement she signed in the days approaching the 2016 election is void because Trump neglected to sign it.

Sanders told reporters that the "arbitration was won in the president's favor," effectively conceding for the first time that Trump had any involvement with Clifford. She also revealed that Trump, to her knowledge, had no idea his lawyer Michael Cohen had paid Clifford a reported $130,000 in hush money out of his own pocket.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apo...164042807.html
Mar 08, 2018, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
I'm guessing Sarah is not long for this world as his mouthpiece...

Trump 'Very Unhappy' With Sarah Huckabee Sanders for Revealing Stormy Daniels Involvement: Report

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apo...164042807.html
Oops, no one was supposed to know who the actual person was behind that pseudonym on the hush money agreement, bad bad Sarah.
Mar 08, 2018, 06:55 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
There was never any question about there being a nondisclosure or the lawyer paying her money. Not sure what you think has changed.
Mar 08, 2018, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
There was never any question about there being a nondisclosure or the lawyer paying her money. Not sure what you think has changed.
Read the OP again. Especally the large oversized font that is bolded.

Any subsequent questions will be addressed.
Mar 08, 2018, 07:16 PM
Does anyone know the actual number of hush money agreements Trump has? We know there was the $25 million one just before the election and I have read there are quite a few more in the past.
Mar 08, 2018, 07:17 PM
Really?
Should we bother learning their names anymore?
Mar 08, 2018, 07:47 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Read the OP again. Especally the large oversized font that is bolded.

Any subsequent questions will be addressed.
I read it. I even watched her saying it. What exactly do you think is new info here?
Mar 08, 2018, 07:48 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Does anyone know the actual number of hush money agreements Trump has? We know there was the $25 million one just before the election and I have read there are quite a few more in the past.
I guess it would be better if he took the Clinton approach and just had the people killed.
Mar 08, 2018, 08:02 PM
next!
Mar 08, 2018, 08:27 PM
Kraut
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard
next!
Pizzas for everybody.
Mar 08, 2018, 08:34 PM
Quote:
I guess it would be better if he took the Clinton approach and just had the people killed.
My guess the Clinton murder rate is zero, are you willing to investigate the Trump hush money figure? We know it is already in the $ millions of dollars?
Mar 08, 2018, 10:50 PM
Quote:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...9&postcount=60

BUSTED!!!!! Thanks for clarifying that Huckabee.....
Mar 08, 2018, 10:57 PM
Quote:
OOOOH! lets look at the actual evidence for this...none.
Mar 08, 2018, 11:03 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceMag
OOOOH! lets look at the actual evidence for this...none.
Feel free to Google away.
Mar 08, 2018, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Feel free to Google away.
When you can't provide a link to backup your claim.......^

Quick Reply