Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by rcduder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 08, 2018, 05:32 PM
Discussion

So Close To My First 100 subs!!

Hey guys! I hope you have beem enjoying the edits as much as I enjoy making them for you!!

Be sure to check out the newest one i posted last night here:

Cruising//Fpv Freestyle (3 min 20 sec)

So close to my first 100 subscribers please if you enjoy the channel and want to share the fpv love help me get to my goal of my first 100 subscribers!! Enjoy guys and happy flying!!

Be sure too check out rotornerds as well for everything fpv related and to get in touch with local pilots near you!!!

-Rotornerds.com

-Michael Anderson/Downtown Fpv
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply