This thread is privately moderated by Buzzard111, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 08, 2018, 05:53 PM
Trader Rating: 9
$350.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

DX9 Black edition Like New!

I bought this radio a little over a year ago and dont use it because I fly with my Taranis all the time and will probably just buy a external modual to stick in it. The radio is in mint condition with maybe a hour or 2 on it. Only thing I flew with it was a nano qx. Comes with case, neck strap, SD card, Charger, stickers, and a aftermarket 4000 mah battery. I Never took the clear plastic off of the radio or the case. Honest to god, as brand new as one can get that is used.

$350, buyer pays shipping ConUS only

I also have some trex helicopters for sale to, I am only flying quads.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply