Hobbyzone super cub - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Elkyjason, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 08, 2018, 04:35 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$185.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Hobbyzone super cub

I have a brushless converted new super cub. It has a power up reciever and Parkzone speed control. The plane also has a brand new fuselage, brand new tail wings, brand new main wing, brand new nose cone. brand new apc prop 9x4.5. Larger tundra tires. With the dx4e transmitter included. This plane is ready to fly! I have lots of extra parts we can make a deal and you could go home with 2 planes. The other supercub I have is flown and has some bruises.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply