LAn Lan AR6100E clone throttle problems - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
OOS in a trash lifter

LAn Lan AR6100E clone throttle problems

I purchased a couple LanLan AR6100E receivers, obvious clones as the pins were not gold. They bound up and worked with the new Orange RX modules (JR and Futaba) but the throttle channel would pulse the servo back and forth about 2 times a second. Depending on the transmitter's channel order, sometimes it was the elevator pulsing. I tried binding to my DX4i transmitter and the receiver worked fine. I also have an older Orange RX JR/DSM2 module (green LED) and it worked fine with the LanLan AR6100e clone, but apparently Orange RX changed their software in their newer DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz modules to where it is not compatible with the LanLan clone.

In addition, I also noticed that my genuine Spektrum AR6200 with satellite receiver does not work properly with the newer Futaba Orange RX DSM2/DSMX module, as it causes the servos to buzz at one end of their throw. Using an Orange RX receiver, the problem goes away.

So what I have noticed is that the older Orange RX DSM2 modules worked great with SpecKtrum, and other clone receivers, but now, the newer versions of the Orange RX DSM2 modules only seem to work well (meaning no issues as noted above) with Orange RX receivers.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply