E-flite Maule M-7 1.5m - RCGroups News

The new Maule M-7 from E-flite captures the unique look of the full-scale STOL airplane. Let's take a quick look at the 1.5m version of the mighty Maule!

E-flite Maule M-7 1.5m

A Scale Rendition of the Unique Maule M-7

Packed full of scale details and features, the E-flite Maule M-7 is a scaled down version of the STOL aircraft with the distinct vertical stabilizer. The Maule M-7 is a very capable Short Takeoff and Landing taildragger with a rugged and utilitarian look. The E-flite version captures that look in rugged EPO construction with a 2-piece 59" wing that is fitted with functional flaps. Included with this ARF are floats, working LED lights, antennas, molded panel lines, rivets, and vortex generators.

The Maule M-7 is designed for 3s or 4s LiPo power in the 2200 to 3200mAh range. Also included in the BNF version is a Spektrum AR636 receiver, 15 sized brushless motor, 40A ESC, and seven 9G servos. The Maule M-7 is available as BNF with receiver, or PNP requiring a suitable 6+ receiver; both require a 6+ channel Spektrum transmitter. The M-7 has a retail price of $269.99 and is scheduled for release in late March 2018.

E-flite Maule M-7 1.5m PNP and BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select (3 min 15 sec)

CLICK HERE for more info on the new Maule M-7 from E-flite.

Check out the RCGroups thread already in progress.

Mar 08, 2018, 02:08 PM
DFS#000178
Okay I'm in on this.

I wanted the Maule from Seagull but this is absolutely perfect. Great size, CLEAR WINDOWS..

Yeah. I'm in.
Mar 08, 2018, 03:09 PM
Bush Pilot --- GOAT
Already pulled the trigger! Great addition to my bush plane hangar!
Mar 08, 2018, 04:14 PM
There's been no bad time to enter into the RC hobby, and E-Flite Hobby Horizon is proving that there has been no better time than now.
Mar 08, 2018, 04:21 PM
Rabid Rabbit
Look at those windows!
Mar 08, 2018, 04:37 PM
My tapeworm tells me what todo
Yah know everytime a new plane is shown it sure would be nice to have a pic of an average 5'10" or so person holding it so we can get a
good perspective of size.
Mar 08, 2018, 04:57 PM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tconners
Yah know everytime a new plane is shown it sure would be nice to have a pic of an average 5'10" or so person holding it so we can get a
Click the product link in the article. Your requested pic is in there.
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com
Mar 08, 2018, 05:24 PM
commit an act of aviation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tconners
Hey, maybe that's one reason I've never had my ugly mug on a box, I make things look small by comparison!

Jim Weaver of the Portland Skyknights used to fly the most awesome Maule M5 Rocket I have ever seen at all the float flying events when I was growing up. He let me fly it one time and it was as capable as most of the fun fly planes of the day. I love the unique look of the Maule!
Mar 08, 2018, 05:34 PM
AMA xxx6793/ NAMBA 1054
Wow, love this plane,
Mar 08, 2018, 06:26 PM
Sign me up! It’s a bummer that it’s foam, but I might have to get this one! Love the windows and the scale details! Keep up the good work Horizon Hobby!
Last edited by Wierda; Mar 09, 2018 at 08:25 AM.
Mar 08, 2018, 06:34 PM
The bar has definitely been raised. Between the clipped wing and this, looks like my jets will have a slow summer, especially with this terrifically flying and beautiful bush plane; means way more flying opportunities for me. Great job, Eflite!!!
Mar 08, 2018, 06:44 PM
Rabid Rabbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronredbaron
Hey, maybe that's one reason I've never had my ugly mug on a box, I make things look small by comparison!

Jim Weaver of the Portland Skyknights used to fly the most awesome Maule M5 Rocket I have ever seen at all the float flying events when I was growing up. He let me fly it one time and it was as capable as most of the fun fly planes of the day. I love the unique look of the Maule!
Aaron, how about some photos and or a video showing wing attachment?
Mar 08, 2018, 06:50 PM
DFS#000178
I really do like that they're listening. 4S-compatible out of the box and clear windows. I'm gonna preorder this one, I think.
Mar 08, 2018, 06:56 PM
EB-66C Team Member
Nice to see new releases from Horizon and Motion RC this week. Time to lighten the wallet, once again.
Mar 08, 2018, 07:18 PM
DFS#000178
What did Motion release this week?

Quick Reply