Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 08, 2018, 10:26 AM
They call me Crash!
Discussion

Something ominous is happening to men in America

Please don't discount this because it came from Fox news. Some real eye openers here.

http://www.foxnews.com/shows/tucker-...n-tonight.html
Mar 08, 2018, 10:32 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
When men lose a father figure in their lives and there is no discipline or accountability this is what happens.
Mar 08, 2018, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
When men lose a father figure in their lives and there is no discipline or accountability this is what happens.
Agree.....
Mar 08, 2018, 10:45 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Startling list from Tucker. I blame video game addiction for a few of the items he listed.
Mar 08, 2018, 10:54 AM
Squawking 1200
Obama nad Holder are directly responsible for the recent FL school shooting.

Quote:
What if you were to learn that local police departments, sheriff’s offices, and school districts have been awarded grant money from the Obama administration for doing just that: looking the other way when certain crimes have taken place? On purpose, so as to change the racial proportion of the prison population, among many other things?'
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...acial-reasons/
Mar 08, 2018, 11:02 AM
It is troubling about the problems men have had. It would be nice if more in the media and academia spoke about these issues men have trying to find solutions. it would help society out overall.

With low testosterone levels in men today compared to men in the past, I suspect sunglasses are to blame. In the past men wore hats to shield their eyes. Today men wear sunglasses.

It's been know for awhile that testosterone levels go and up and down with the seasons. During bright sunny months of spring and summer testosterone levels go up. During the more cloudy months of fall and winter testosterone levels go down. Wearing sunglasses signals to the brain that it is winter time, make less testosterone.

There have been some small studies on this. As an example ~

"Scientists boosted testosterone in men using nothing but a very bright light"

http://www.businessinsider.com/scien...t-light-2016-9
Mar 08, 2018, 11:18 AM
They call me Crash!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryplum
It is troubling about the problems men have had. It would be nice if more in the media and academia spoke about these issues men have trying to find solutions. it would help society out overall.

With low testosterone levels in men today compared to men in the past, I suspect sunglasses are to blame. In the past men wore hats to shield their eyes. Today men wear sunglasses.

It's been know for awhile that testosterone levels go and up and down with the seasons. During bright sunny months of spring and summer testosterone levels go up. During the more cloudy months of fall and winter testosterone levels go down. Wearing sunglasses signals to the brain that it is winter time, make less testosterone.

There have been some small studies on this. As an example ~

"Scientists boosted testosterone in men using nothing but a very bright light"

http://www.businessinsider.com/scien...t-light-2016-9
We have been told the the sun is getting more intense and that sunglasses protect the eyes from these elements.
Mar 08, 2018, 11:20 AM
The QuadFather
Soy product intake is also showing link to inhibiting testosterone production.
Latest blog entry: Infraction list
Mar 08, 2018, 11:22 AM
They call me Crash!
I don't know about you fellas but I know of two guys in their 30s that have committed suicide. One who just had a baby that was 1 year old. Suicides are not in the news and I'm guessing it is for a good reason.
Mar 08, 2018, 11:23 AM
Shine the light
The feminization of men has taken a toll, that, and those absolutely stupid skinny jeans they wear.
Mar 08, 2018, 11:42 AM
Wabi-Sabi
Is the sky still falling?
Mar 08, 2018, 12:01 PM
It's OK to be a nationalist!
Not my problem... This is what happens when all you hear from the media and other progressive outlets for 40+ years is "Males are bad just because they are male and the white ones are responsible for everything bad." Which is what has been pushed from public school to employment.

Now because that went on the chickens have come home to roost in the form of a completely dysfunctional society.

Feminism and the race pimps have done their deadly damage.

I'm out of the mix, I'm laughing all the way to the cemetery.

Mar 08, 2018, 12:05 PM
I'd rather be Flying
Ominous indeed.
Mar 08, 2018, 12:09 PM
turn, turn, turn.
Men have always been the same... And always will be.
Men of any generation think that they are the best generation.
Mar 08, 2018, 12:15 PM
Not THAT Ira
Testosterone levels are dropping rapidly in men throughout the developed world and while there are plenty of theories no one knows exactly why.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/healt...16976320061101

You can joke about it all you want but this is very serious, if for no other reason than the fact that testosterone levels are a strong indicator of overall health.

Quick Reply