This thread is privately moderated by GliderGuider2017, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2018, 08:04 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$45.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Great Planes Spirit 2M Sailplane Kit

Great Planes Spirit 2M Sailplane Kit. New in box, BUT MISSING PARTS (Full Plan Sheet, Canopy, and interior/pilot figure).

I have decided to concentrate on 100" and larger sailplanes, and so am selling off unbuilt kits for smaller sailplanes. This is a kit I bought a few months ago.

Box and parts are in new condition. Written directions are included, but the full size plan sheet is missing. I am including a reduced size copy of the plan sheet. You would need to take it to a place with a big copying machine to enlarge to full scale. All other parts look like they are there, but cannot guarantee nothing is missing. Asking $45, plus cost of shipping.

Buyer pays shipping, estimated to be $20, or less for delivery within U.S. I will accept PayPal (Goods & Services OR USPS Money Order).

PM with email address if you want photos.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply