This thread is privately moderated by Madhuboy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2018, 02:59 PM
Trader Rating: 36
$240.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Spektrum DX8 (MINT/Like NEW)

This has been used for about 4 times by my wife. Literally MINT/Like NEW condition. The screen and the accents still have the plastic protection which we never removed. So you are pretty much getting a brand new radio...!!
This comes with all the original packaging (As you see in the picture). Please let me know if you have any questions.
Last edited by Madhuboy; Mar 07, 2018 at 11:20 PM. Reason: adding images
to remove ads between posts
Mar 07, 2018, 08:04 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhuboy
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hi, when did you buy it?
Do you have a pic of the sticker on the back?
thx
Bob
Mar 07, 2018, 09:46 PM
Bought it about 7 months ago. What sticker are you talking about?
Mar 07, 2018, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Bought it about 7 months ago.
Oh, good, then you have the receipt/left over warranty? ........... (or did you buy it used)?

Quote:
What sticker are you talking about?
You know, the one on the back, (with all the info). Like this one
https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...6-IMG_0902.JPG
how much for shipping to Rockford IL?
thx Bob
Mar 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
Picture added. $15 to IL

QUOTE=Bob Marley;39297859]Oh, good, then you have the receipt/left over warranty? ........... (or did you buy it used)?

You know, the one on the back, (with all the info). Like this one
https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...6-IMG_0902.JPG
how much for shipping to Rockford IL?
thx Bob[/QUOTE]
Mar 07, 2018, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Picture added. $15 to IL
Great, thx, wanted to make sure it wasn't a fake/clone.

You somehow missed this important question ...........

Quote:
Bought it about 7 months ago.
Oh, good, then you have the receipt/left over warranty? ........... (or did you buy it used)?
Mar 07, 2018, 11:33 PM
Bought it brand new from Horizonhobby.com and I don't have receipt on me, I'm not sure about warranty, but Horizonhobby/spektrum is known for their outstanding warranty, they would totally take care of you in case there is a malfunction. PS there is absolutely nothing wrong with this particular radio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Marley
Great, thx, wanted to make sure it wasn't a fake/clone.

You somehow missed this important question this question ...........

Mar 07, 2018, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Bought it brand new from Horizonhobby.com and I don't have receipt on me, I'm not sure about warranty,
What do you mean by ...... "I don't have the receipt on me" ?? Where is it ??
Surely there is a electronic paper trail, and there should be at least 5 months "Factory Warranty" left. (1yr warranty is there standard)
That's important to me................................ as well as you having it de-registered ............. (so I can register it in my name).
This thing IS............... "MINT - Like New", right? ......................... Please give me the rest of the warranty and we got a deal.
Mar 08, 2018, 12:42 AM
Let me rephrase, 'I don't have the receipt', i erased it from my email, didn't know i'd be selling the radio, nor did i know buyers would ask for receipt. I've sold many things on rcgroups (look at my trader rating), you are the first person asking for receipt. I understand your concern about the warranty though.. But unfortunately I can't help you in that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Marley
What do you mean by ...... "I don't have the receipt on me" ?? Where is it ??
Surely there is a electronic paper trail, and there should be at least 5 months "Factory Warranty" left. (1yr warranty is there standard)
That's important to me................................ as well as you having it de-registered ............. (so I can register it in my name).
This thing IS............... "MINT - Like New", right? ......................... Please give me the rest of the warranty and we got a deal.

Quick Reply