Best cello ever? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 07, 2018, 01:35 PM
Never stop learning!

Best cello ever?

These guys are the best ever at the I wrong? Please post videos of better...I'd love to see it....I love to see talent other than mainstream. ..I'm not a talent finder, just a fan of talent....I'll post a few examples, but they have many more!
If you are a child of the 80's or 90's, you will recognize the genius of their music.

2CELLOS - Thunderstruck [OFFICIAL VIDEO] (4 min 59 sec)

2CELLOS - With Or Without You [LIVE at Arena Pula] (8 min 28 sec)

2CELLOS - Where The Streets Have No Name [LIVE at Arena Pula] (3 min 23 sec)

2CELLOS - Smells Like Teen Spirit [LIVE VIDEO] (3 min 19 sec)
Mar 07, 2018, 01:43 PM
The Denying Dutchman
Try Apocalyptica they are truly the best cello players in the world. (These two are copycats)
Mar 07, 2018, 01:55 PM
homo ludens modellisticus
Originally Posted by agpilot24
Thunderstruck by Steve'n'Seagulls (LIVE) (4 min 7 sec)
Mar 07, 2018, 01:56 PM
Never stop learning!
That's the great part about music, we can all have different opinions...I searched many videos from Apoctalyptica and while they have talent, I didn't find the video that put them on top.
Mar 07, 2018, 01:58 PM
Never stop learning!
Originally Posted by Ron van Sommeren
That is one of my favorites!
Mar 07, 2018, 02:00 PM
Gravity-Compliant User
Cello Wars (Star Wars Parody) Lightsaber Duel - ThePianoGuys (4 min 10 sec)
Mar 07, 2018, 02:07 PM
Never stop learning!
the second video (with or without you)was seen by my wife, and I'm pretty sure she would have thrown her panties on stage had she been there....
Mar 07, 2018, 02:26 PM
Figure Nine Champ
They're pretty hard on the horsehair.
Mar 07, 2018, 02:46 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Two different styles, 2 Cellos are commercial, easy listening, lets appeal to the girlies stuff, nothing wrong with that, but not my style.

Is Heavy metal, not designed to be commercial, but designed to make you want to make your hair fly in all directions and loose yourself in noise oblivion.

Apocalyptica - 'Seemann' feat. Nina Hagen (Official Video) (Rammstein Cover) (4 min 6 sec)
Mar 07, 2018, 02:54 PM
Living the dream.
Final Countdown cello and orchestra (5 min 22 sec)
Mar 07, 2018, 03:00 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Apocalyptica cover Metallica's 'Nothing Else Matters' (4 min 33 sec)
Mar 07, 2018, 06:22 PM
No more nicotine for me!
Originally Posted by agpilot24
the second video (with or without you)was seen by my wife, and I'm pretty sure she would have thrown her panties on stage had she been there....
The guy in the thumbnail of that video doesnt seem too pleased, for quite possibly the same reason lol
Mar 07, 2018, 06:43 PM
Maybe it's just me, but Apocolypta sounds to me like rock stars well versed in 3 note power chords geared towards appealing to teenagers. I'll take Yo Yo Ma.

Quick Reply