Jan 25, 2019, 04:46 PM
Aedificem ergo sum
Dredging up an old thread....I just won one of these in a club raffle on Wednesday. Other than an errant blob of solder on a motor connector pin, it went together easy enough and seems to work (thanks Gene for figuring out the gyro gain!). The laughable "steerable nose wheel" doesn't bother me because I almost always fly from grass, but the props are horribly bent and out-of-true. Do I gather that the Flyzone B-25 props are the correct replacements? And what's with the Molex battery connector shoved up into the top turret - FPV camera mount?

Can someone confirm the CG - 5mm from the leading edge seems awfully far forward - I'd guess around the wires, or maybe a mm or two ahead of them?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2019, 09:04 AM
Iíve flown the heck out of this plane, something has come up that really has my curiosity. Twice in roughly 20 flights, the rudder channel reverses itself. When I first got the model, I set it up and it performed just fine for several flights. After sitting a couple weeks, powered it up and the rudder was reversed. I was sure I set it up correct, I went ahead and reversed it. It worked perfect over the course of a week or two. I power it up this morning and the rudder is reversed again! Now I know something is up. I reversed it again and it works perfect. This never happens while in use or during back to back flights, it only seems to happen when the model sits for maybe a week. I would be most concerned if this involved aileron or elevator so it wonít stop me from flying it. The transmitter is used with many other models and none of the others exhibit this trait. Anyone else stumble across this issue?

Quick Reply