iNav Flight Control GPS/OSD Combos - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by punkindrublik, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2018, 05:28 AM
Trader Rating: 1235
Master of the figure 9
$25.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

iNav Flight Control GPS/OSD Combos

I've got 75-100 of these combos to blow out. If you're on a budget and you've got a basic wing or airplane that you'd like to try iNav with, this is your perfect chance.

These setups are MRM DragonFly Compact Pro Boards (F1) with baro and compass and include a uBlox 6M GPS, MinimOSD and all needed wires to connect the three.
https://multirotormania.com/products...nfly32-compact

If you prefer an MRM CC3D instead I can accomodate but remember it doesn't have a baro.

The GPS also includes a compass so you will need to disable one of the two. You will be on your own for flashing and at the mercy of the iNav thread and users as I still have yet to tackle this great new firmware myself, but I will definitely guarantee the hardware. I know for a fact this combo is solid as several of my customers are using it very successfully and are coming back with great feeback and buying more of these setups.
As for the MinimOSD, it is now extremely easy to use with the new Chrome App Configurator. It's no longer a thing to fear. Super easy flashing and setup.

$25 each setup shipped to the 50. $28 shipped worldwide.
Last edited by punkindrublik; Mar 07, 2018 at 07:39 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 07, 2018, 10:54 AM
Trader Rating: 218
Nice deal and a good idea. I'll take one of those.
Mar 07, 2018, 11:17 AM
Trader Rating: 29
Just note that F1 support has been deprecated in the past few iNav releases. You can flash iNav but it will not be the latest version. Cannot complain about the price though! iNav does fly fine without a baro, apparently.
Mar 07, 2018, 11:35 AM
Trader Rating: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Dornan
Just note that F1 support has been deprecated in the past few iNav releases. You can flash iNav but it will not be the latest version. Cannot complain about the price though! iNav does fly fine without a baro, apparently.
Good point. If you already have a fixed wing platform it is still a great set for learning Inav. Dust off a trusty old Bixler or something. No need for BLHeli pass through, LED strips or some of the other things you miss out on with the F1. Ublox limitation is no big deal for a learning sled. Something to play with while the market amps up the F7s until the F4s are 10 bucks a pop.
Mar 07, 2018, 11:54 AM
Trader Rating: 29
I agree. It is a great fixed wing stabilizer with added features like RTH.
Mar 07, 2018, 12:49 PM
Trader Rating: 154
Fly Low and Fast
I’m flying an F1 FC on a flying wing with iNav and it flys great. Granted it does not have the latest version of iNav but it does everything I need it to do.

I would pickup a few more like this if I could figure out how to get SPort to work on an F1. None of the limited info out there on SPort for F1’s has ever worked for me.
Latest blog entry: Meet the Gang
Mar 07, 2018, 01:43 PM
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNCA
I’m flying an F1 FC on a flying wing with iNav and it flys great. Granted it does not have the latest version of iNav but it does everything I need it to do.

I would pickup a few more like this if I could figure out how to get SPort to work on an F1. None of the limited info out there on SPort for F1’s has ever worked for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Dornan
I agree. It is a great fixed wing stabilizer with added features like RTH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dang
Good point. If you already have a fixed wing platform it is still a great set for learning Inav. Dust off a trusty old Bixler or something. No need for BLHeli pass through, LED strips or some of the other things you miss out on with the F1. Ublox limitation is no big deal for a learning sled. Something to play with while the market amps up the F7s until the F4s are 10 bucks a pop.
The F1 can handle addressable LEDs

Yeah, this is definitely a basic, get your feet wet, no frills setup. But still fun as on a little bixler or FPV wing for added stabilization, RTH and loiter type features.

Thanks for the comments fellas!
Last edited by punkindrublik; Mar 07, 2018 at 02:47 PM.
Mar 11, 2018, 09:28 AM
Trader Rating: 12
PM sent.
Mar 11, 2018, 12:37 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Eschew obfuscation
pm...
Mar 12, 2018, 08:06 PM
Trader Rating: 124
Which firmware in Inav should these be flashed to? I'm not sure what the board is designated as.. I guessed and put NAZE firmware on it but not 100% sure. Figure this info could be useful to others as well.....
Mar 12, 2018, 08:15 PM
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDog
I guessed and put NAZE firmware on it but not 100% sure
Bingo
Latest blog entry: Reaper V2 is coming...
Mar 14, 2018, 04:47 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Eschew obfuscation
that was fast.....received mine already.

Thanx Punkindrublik
Mar 15, 2018, 09:15 PM
Trader Rating: 124
I'm new with these boards and have had great help from the inav forum. 2 things I've learned that may help you if you are new to them as well. 1 you have to power the GPS with 5v to the dragonfly board. 2 the OSD shares uart 1 with the usb. Can't have it plugged into pc with osd connected and configure anything. As well you will not get video on the OSD with it plugged into the pc.

I'm really happy I bought a couple of these and will probably be buying more if they are available next week when play funds are replenished......

Thank you for such a great deal and fast shipping!!!!
Last edited by RobDog; Mar 16, 2018 at 06:40 AM.
Mar 18, 2018, 07:14 AM
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDog
I'm new with these boards and have had great help from the inav forum. 2 things I've learned that may help you if you are new to them as well. 1 you have to power the GPS with 5v to the dragonfly board. 2 the OSD shares uart 1 with the usb. Can't have it plugged into pc with osd connected and configure anything. As well you will not get video on the OSD with it plugged into the pc.

I'm really happy I bought a couple of these and will probably be buying more if they are available next week when play funds are replenished......

Thank you for such a great deal and fast shipping!!!!
My pleasure Rob, and thank YOU!

Did you get your question answered?
Latest blog entry: Reaper V2 is coming...
Mar 20, 2018, 11:19 PM
Trader Rating: 10
An Aussie in Chicago
How do you purchase the combo? assuming there is some left.

The link in the 1st thread takes you to a 10 or 12 dollar controller.

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...nfly32-compact

Nigel.

Quick Reply