Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Mar 06, 2018, 06:37 PM
Registered User
Deadstick 8409's Avatar
Discussion

Nunes: Colbert is a danger!


His memo is a complete failure.
No he is a major snowflake over it. The video is Pretty funny. http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow
Mar 06, 2018, 06:41 PM
whiirrrrrr
srt8madness's Avatar
Colbert is a tool, but not dangerous.

I wonder what he's going to do when Trump is out of office, as that is what 100% of his material comes from. He's turned the late show into "the Colbert report", completely with pretending to be a republican.

But no, not dangerous lol
Mar 06, 2018, 08:15 PM
Closed Account
Hey, whatever happened to that memo which was supposed to result in the Russia investigation going away quickly? Did that work out for Nunes?

Fuggeddaboutit.

Quote:
“I think this is the danger we have in this country,” Nunes told Fox News a day later. “This is an example of it.” The congressman added that Colbert and others on the left “attack people who are trying to get to the truth.”
Great Scott! Doesn't this guy get that the attacks against his credibility are because he forfeited his credibility the very second he stepped into the White House to compare notes with Trump while leading an investigation into Trump's campaign?

He's never going to be taken seriously again by anyone with any measure of integrity. He's a proven partisan hack who will say and do literally anything to protect Trump. He's like Trump's pet at this point, with praise heaped upon Nunes like a clever Golden Retriever.

Mar 06, 2018, 08:38 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
Colbert is a tool, but not dangerous.

I wonder what he's going to do when Trump is out of office, as that is what 100% of his material comes from. He's turned the late show into "the Colbert report", completely with pretending to be a republican.

But no, not dangerous lol
Hes was successfully in the business before Trump became pres. He will do just fine after
Mar 06, 2018, 09:44 PM
Registered User
Peacemakr40's Avatar
you just watch. Later on Nunes will offer Colbert to be his wingman.
Mar 06, 2018, 09:58 PM
whiirrrrrr
srt8madness's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk
Hes was successfully in the business before Trump became pres. He will do just fine after
I don't mean out of a job, I mean literally what will he do? What will he talk about?
Mar 06, 2018, 10:02 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
I don't mean out of a job, I mean literally what will he do? What will he talk about?
He will just continue to Pole fun at extreme right conservs like he did when obama was president.
Mar 06, 2018, 10:41 PM
No retreat no surrender
newguy's Avatar
Colbert is really funny.
This administration deserves to be made fun of.
Another resignation/firing today.
And now the Stormy Daniels affair returns to the news with the filing of a lawsuit.
This president is embarrassing himself and this country in front of the whole world.
Mar 06, 2018, 10:45 PM
Registered User
Colbert jumped the shark with his horribly crude holster joke months ago and lost hundreds of thousands of viewers.
Mar 06, 2018, 10:51 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Colbert jumped the shark with his horribly crude holster joke months ago and lost hundreds of thousands of viewers.
Colbert still leads the ratings for late night shows.
Mar 06, 2018, 11:34 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk
Colbert still leads the ratings for late night shows.
Colbert is like the last turd seen among many being flushed, and before disappearing screaming, "I win!"

https://nypost.com/2017/10/16/from-c...-night-empire/
Mar 06, 2018, 11:36 PM
They call me Crash!
Kaw1000's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy
Colbert is really funny.
This administration deserves to be made fun of.
Another resignation/firing today.
And now the Stormy Daniels affair returns to the news with the filing of a lawsuit.
This president is embarrassing himself and this country in front of the whole world.
And he beat Hillary in Presidential election. The left should be very embarrassed.
Mar 07, 2018, 01:09 AM
No retreat no surrender
newguy's Avatar
The election is old news.
The daily crap storm out of Washington is what we must deal with now.
What a sad state of affairs.
Mar 07, 2018, 09:06 AM
Registered User
Just a lib moron!!
Mar 07, 2018, 09:12 AM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw1000
And he beat Hillary in Presidential election. The left should be very embarrassed.
Just like the deceased gelding of this here post topic.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Video Colbert on Trump Neil Morse Life, The Universe, and Politics 14 Aug 02, 2016 05:43 PM
Discussion Colbert exposes Rumsfeld spog Life, The Universe, and Politics 8 Jan 28, 2016 07:55 AM
Careful! Danger Danger Danger!! Teamsherman Australia 14 Jul 17, 2014 04:32 AM