Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

RISE INDORFIN 130 Brushless FPV Race Pack

If you are looking for a micro sized everything you need brushless FPV drone package, then you'll want to check out the RISE Indorfin 130 Race Pack. This thing features Betaflight software, 3S lipo power, and everything you need if you are wanting to get into FPV drones.

Splash

Ready to Go Micro FPV Drone

If you are looking for a micro sized everything you need brushless FPV drone package, then you'll want to check out the RISE Indorfin 130 Race Pack. This thing features Betaflight software, 3S lipo power, and everything you need if you are wanting to get into FPV drones. It's packed with gear like a 5.8GHz 4.3 inch color monitor, goggles, RISE J2000 2.4GHz transmitter, 3S LiPo battery, charger, and prop guards. The main frame is built from carbon fiber which will handle all but the gnarliest of crashes making this a great first racing or freestyle type FPV quad to learn with. It's available for pre-order right now and sells for a price of $299. That's a lot of gear for less than $300.

Check out the RISE INDORFIN 130 Brushless FPV Race Pack Here

Mar 06, 2018, 11:59 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
It looks smooth. I guess some will frown at the low kv 1104 motors on a 130 when 1106, 130x and even 140x motors are getting more and more common in the quest for power. Using 3 inch props while it seems this one is using 2.8 inch props.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Mar 06, 2018, 11:01 PM
More Motors, More Fun... :-)
This is a nice step up from the Rise Vusion Houseracer 125. Nice to see Hobbico going in the direction of brushless motors, USB connected Flight Controllers, carbon fiber, etc, etc.

While mentioned that this is not cutting edge, it certainly is a good stepping point for a lot a newly forged pilots, and I'm sure a lot of fun.
Mar 07, 2018, 02:07 AM
Looks nice,similar ESC setup as the rodeo 110 apart from the motors look like plug and play,nearest uk store?
Mar 07, 2018, 04:06 AM
PowerMetalPilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Looks nice,similar ESC setup as the rodeo 110 apart from the motors look like plug and play,nearest uk store?
I was just about to say the same thing. I was rocking a f210 for awhile and found the eachine v-tail esc to be a cheap alternative.
Mar 19, 2018, 09:30 PM
God Your CoPilot? Switch Seats
Anybody have a comparison to the Vortex 150. I love mine and it fits me but I've been beatin on it for ittle while now. Maybe this could be a replacement, or I could just pick up another Vortex 150.

I have a couple nice 250s but they are still a bit quick for me yet.
Last edited by VaBarefootBoy; Mar 22, 2018 at 01:07 PM.
Mar 19, 2018, 10:55 PM
We are not men, we are DEVO 7e
um. interesting name. as there appears to be very little way to make the camera angle rise.

(yet plenty of room for it to go lower. maybe they should have named it, lowel.? )
Mar 20, 2018, 12:17 AM
Doesn't mention the VTX power so I have a feeling it's a crappy 25mw. I checked the whole product page and they mention every possible but VTX power.
Jun 25, 2018, 10:24 AM
The VTx is a 200 mW. I got myself one of these used from the classifieds on here and have been thrilled with it. Flies great, very stable. This is my first ‘real’ drone after years of flying planes, including FPV, and I’m hooked. Second flight had me doing rolls, loops, and throwing the sticks every which way and loving it. I have 3 acres with trees all over and this is the perfect size for my border collie to chase around.

Quick Reply