Offical DJI Phantom 5 Owners Thread - Page 2 - RC Groups
Apr 02, 2018, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSurfer_9
This may be a variable focal length lens,not an interchangeable one.
That might be cool too.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 05, 2018, 08:26 AM
Surfin the sky
Quote:
Originally Posted by BH flyer
That might be cool too.
Very exciting to see how this craft will leave all the other manufacturers offerings in the dust.
Apr 05, 2018, 09:30 PM
Enterprise Support - 107
Ok, so where is it? You posted but provide nothing. Sorry guys if and when we will post all the news that is the news. Until then have fun.
Latest blog entry: DJI Goggles RE x OcuSync videos
Apr 05, 2018, 09:51 PM
Hey! “Just Fly, would ya”
Two thumbs up Ed!

That’s a thoughtful professional response.

Thank you

Adult in the house again.

I’d defiantly buy technology from you

P
Apr 07, 2018, 06:06 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed
Ok, so where is it? You posted but provide nothing. Sorry guys if and when we will post all the news that is the news. Until then have fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Angels
Two thumbs up Ed!

That’s a thoughtful professional response.

Thank you

Adult in the house again.

I’d defiantly buy technology from you

P
Yeah I will wait for the real P5 thread to pop up.
Sorry for bumping this thread, won’t happen again.
Latest blog entry: Carbon Fiber Bird
Apr 16, 2018, 12:46 PM
Anyone saw this topic? https://forum.dji.com/thread-110981-1-1.html Could that be the Phantom 5 in the video?
Apr 16, 2018, 12:53 PM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rensdekippen
Anyone saw this topic? https://forum.dji.com/thread-110981-1-1.html Could that be the Phantom 5 in the video?
Yeah sure, that video was made in 2015.
Apr 16, 2018, 07:33 PM
As much as I’ve not been a camera ship type in the past, the capability of the current Phantom is amazing. Toss in a variable focal length lens (removable or not) and it would be a killer, though I’m sure those concerned about peeping atoms will lose their minds.
Apr 16, 2018, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoe ed
ok, so where is it? You posted but provide nothing. Sorry guys if and when we will post all the news that is the news. Until then have fun.
te rules!
Apr 16, 2018, 11:07 PM
Company representatives always feel a little sting when people not affiliated with the company obtain leaks or information before they do.
Apr 17, 2018, 07:25 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Except in this instance when they are most probably flying and testing long before any leak would have occurred. Just as with the Mavic Pro when they flew it with 6 months or more before anyone even knew it was a "Thing". Every source out there is only speculation and that is based on the exact "shortcomings" of a previous model based solely on what DJI already has released.

Such as a 1" sensor and Rear OA, they already market that, so it only stands to reason that they could put it into the next gen of the Phantom series. DJI or it's reps have never said a P5 isn't coming, they merely said it wouldn't hit in March, and now half through April, this month isn't looking like anything is going to hit. So what is next move the released date to June and take a stab at it too? I just don't see anything that has been posted as a leak or information about a product that may or not be looming. It's merely a educated guess, and by educated somewhere around the 5th grade level, given what is already a known or should be next.

Quick Reply