Mar 02, 2018, 01:39 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Discussion

South Africa To Seize All White Farms

Apparently the Zimbabwe result in doing this has been ignored in the zeal for retribution.

White farmers - immigrate to the US!
Quote:
White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament.
The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation, following a motion brought by radical Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema.
Mar 02, 2018, 02:06 PM
White people immigrate to the United States? Democrats would have a meltdown.
Mar 02, 2018, 02:45 PM
The QuadFather
Didn’t they do this years ago?
Latest blog entry: Infraction list
Mar 02, 2018, 02:52 PM
Radix malorum est cupiditas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot 48
Apparently the Zimbabwe result in doing this has been ignored in the zeal for retribution.

White farmers - immigrate to the US!

I don't know about South Africa, but we have had a big influx of Dutch farmers setting up huge dairy farms here in rural Michigan.

Pretty pasty looking bunch tho...
Mar 02, 2018, 02:57 PM
Official Old Git!
I suspect that'd be 'emigrate' from South Africa, so they can 'immigrate' into the US.
Mar 02, 2018, 05:15 PM
volleys of logic=defeat leftys
South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation

...another reason why our founding fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment into our Constitution.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...399d3576c4c0bc
Mar 02, 2018, 05:26 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT
South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation

...another reason why our founding fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment into our Constitution.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...399d3576c4c0bc
You mean they knew about the losses the South African White Farmers were going to suffer? Or is your post just more irrelevant bolloxs?
Mar 02, 2018, 05:35 PM
volleys of logic=defeat leftys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
You mean they knew about the losses the South African White Farmers were going to suffer? Or is your post just more irrelevant bolloxs?
I suppose so, OTOH losses can be felt both ways.
Mar 02, 2018, 05:39 PM
The Denying Dutchman
Food is going to be expensive in SA, if available at all, when this is happening for real. That means the multinational charity corporations will want our money for poor SA soon after.
Mar 02, 2018, 06:52 PM
Not THAT Ira
If the white farmers move here and become citizens, will they be "African Americans?"
Mar 02, 2018, 08:06 PM
The QuadFather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
If the white farmers move here and become citizens, will they be "African Americans?"
Just gonna have to let the PC crowd solve that one!
Latest blog entry: Infraction list
Mar 02, 2018, 08:12 PM
NeverAgainVolunteerYourse lf
Its no different to what the whites did when they invaded all those years ago, its has swung full circle.

SA is going to hell in a handbasket.
Mar 02, 2018, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_75au
Its no different to what the whites did when they invaded all those years ago, its has swung full circle.

SA is going to hell in a handbasket.
I have been to SA about ten times on business. I always enjoy it. But the place is suffering hugely from its apartheid past and is a bit of a wreck because of it. They held onto apartheid at least 50 years longer than they should have. They finally let it go when international market pressures basically forced their hands. So now the majority is in power. And they want to reverse a couple of hundred years of repression and theft; and they want to do it now. But largely because these people were denied decent educational opportunities they really are not equipped to take over and run things. This is a situation generations in the making and it will take generations to fix it. But understandably the Black South Africans are not in the mood to be patient. White South Africans made their beds. I have little sympathy for their pains now.
Mar 03, 2018, 01:36 AM
Yea, I can see the Politically correct heads explode ( think the movie Scanners)... they would be WHITE African-Americans. The Irony is delicious.
Mar 04, 2018, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
I have been to SA about ten times on business. I always enjoy it. But the place is suffering hugely from its apartheid past and is a bit of a wreck because of it. They held onto apartheid at least 50 years longer than they should have. They finally let it go when international market pressures basically forced their hands. So now the majority is in power. And they want to reverse a couple of hundred years of repression and theft; and they want to do it now. But largely because these people were denied decent educational opportunities they really are not equipped to take over and run things. This is a situation generations in the making and it will take generations to fix it. But understandably the Black South Africans are not in the mood to be patient. White South Africans made their beds. I have little sympathy for their pains now.
Apartheid ended by some accounts in 91, by others in 94. There may be adults 24+ years of age who are property owners who never stole anything from anyone.

The farms will be the start. They are only about 3% of the economy, but an important 3%. The juicy bits are the mines, which, presumably also sit on stolen land. These will be taken, just like Venezuela stole the oil refineries and wells. With the farms unproductive and no state money from the farms how will the feeble masses be fed???? I'll be watching and enjoying these stories as much as the ones that I read about Venezuela.

At this time, the best thing that any person, white, black or whatever, in SA could do is to get out to another country as quick as they can, taking whatever they can, of value, with them. Whatever possessions they can't take with them should be destroyed.

Quick Reply