Apr 09, 2018, 01:32 PM
life is a beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmalelu
Thanks for the very kind words of appreciation & encouragement Bill,

Interestingly enough I downloaded your build log on the 4 hatch coaster. Fantastic workmanship. The 10 Hatch Coaster is going to be my next build!! I have already received the Kit from Model Slipways. I wanted the parts for the 4 Hatch Coaster included with my kit & little did I expect Model Slipway to provide them with NO additional charge.

I wish we had folks like Model Slipways here in Canada, excellent customer care & personal touch from Jackie & Lawrie. And they are also very helpful with suggestions when you approach them with any questions.

Let me know when you start the Aziz, I will follow the build keenly. When I do begin the Coaster, I hope you don't mind if I approach you with questions on my build.

Cheers,

Viren
If I can provide any help feel free to ask me...i'll be more than happy to help you...

Bill...
to remove ads between posts
Apr 09, 2018, 04:23 PM
Seafarer
Thread OP
Thanks Bill, Electricity was never my strong suite even in University!!! So I will definitely approach you on this subject.

Cheers,

Viren
Apr 15, 2018, 01:25 PM
Seafarer
Thread OP
Wk. of April 9th, 2018

My apologies for the incorrect sequence of photographs.

When I saved the 1st half disappeared so I had to load them again.

If you start with the photograph titled Wheelhouse Parts go to the end & then continue at the beginning, you will get a good idea of the build sequence.

My apologies again!

Cheers,

Viren
Last edited by vmalelu; Apr 15, 2018 at 03:40 PM.
Apr 22, 2018, 07:29 PM
Seafarer
Thread OP
Wk. of April 16th, 2018

Slow progress this week. Lots of cutting & filing.
May 19, 2019, 09:13 PM
boat butcher

Mark
May 26, 2019, 08:00 PM
Seafarer
Thread OP

Wk. of May 26th, 2019

Hello Folks,

The wheel house looks a little scrappy prior to painting!!! I think I did a lot this week...

Will be on assignment next week, so its anyone's guess how much building will be accomplished. I might just complete some small assemblies rather than get into any major building activities...

Cheers,

Viren
Jun 02, 2019, 08:08 PM
Seafarer
Thread OP

Wk. of May 27, 2019

Not much progress this week as the assignment was a little challenging.

Hopefully this coming week will be more fruitful.

Cheers,

Viren
Jun 09, 2019, 11:13 AM
Seafarer
Thread OP

Wk. of June 3rd, 2019

Slow progress this week as I decided to build some smaller assemblies. Lots of work cutting, sanding adn reworking.

On assignment for 2 days next week, so I don't imagine too much will get done.

Cheers,

Viren

Quick Reply