Mar 19, 2018, 05:38 AM
SRM
SRM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawndae
I also heard they just got a new shipment in from China.
Looks like Hobbyking has all their top men handling just your order. No wonder my stuff is still sitting at the post office in the Netherlands.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 19, 2018, 07:18 AM
Resident Crashologist
Rush order
Mar 19, 2018, 09:50 AM
The second and third or three orders STILL say pending on the website, but Fed EX rolled up Friday and Saturday with them.
Jeff
Mar 19, 2018, 10:02 AM
I placed a order on the 7th and it still shows processing. Its for 5 items. Like someone else commented. I just got on live chat and they provided me the tracking # and it shipped last Thursday the 15th and will be here Wednesday 21st. Can't wait to try lipo!!!
Mar 19, 2018, 11:11 AM
Building until we fly w\ Jesus
Live Chat seems to be off line or they just do not want to talk to me. I was #1 in line and then 0 but no one came on line. I tried it again and it say that I am up but no one is there. It has been 30 minutes so "no ticky - no laundry".

I guess they are mad about my pictures of them. Come on shipping deptartment. I am only joking.

Mar 19, 2018, 11:36 AM
One of mine is in the same state - shipped via FedEx from US but not updated in the system. If you have a FedEx account, you get a notification when someone ships something to you - very handy.
Latest blog entry: FrSky Long Range!
Mar 19, 2018, 02:05 PM
Now Live Chat collapsed...
Mar 19, 2018, 02:18 PM
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkindrublik
My 3/2 order that had that RTR car in it for ***, and was out of stock, and they refunded me so that it would ship "right away". Well, that order STILL hasn't shipped yet.

So I just wrote support an e-mail and strongly suggested I get that ARR for the same price since I've been waiting 16 days. We'll see what happens...
Man, I dunno about that Rob guy, geesh. So get this. Follow up to the above, Rob wrote me back this morning.

"Hello Brian,

As of yesterday (3/18) order 101160341 has shipped, FedEx tracking is 780131783427 - so I'm sorry but it's too late to modify that order. I would have been happy to do that for you. What I can do is offer ***% of the cost of the ARR car so I have deposited that in your store credit account."

WTH?!? Dude just GAVE me a credit. I don't even have to buy the car if don't wanna (I'm gonna), but that was just TOO COOL. Kudos again to Rob. Once again my hero.

On another note, the order in question (from 3/2), that Rob just said shipped (and gave me tracking on), still says processing in my account. So it looks like there may be some delay in order updates.
Last edited by punkindrublik; Mar 20, 2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Asked by HK support
Mar 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkindrublik
Man, I dunno about that Rob guy, geesh. So get this. Follow up to the above, Rob wrote me back this morning.

"Hello Brian,

As of yesterday (3/18) order 101160341 has shipped, FedEx tracking is 780131783427 - so I'm sorry but it's too late to modify that order. I would have been happy to do that for you. What I can do is offer $21 (~20%) of the cost of the ARR car so I have deposited that in your store credit account."

WTH?!? Dude just GAVE me $21. I don't even have to buy the car if don't wanna (I'm gonna), but that was just TOO COOL. Kudos again to Rob. Once again my hero.

On another note, the order in question (from 3/2), that Rob just said shipped (and gave me tracking on), still says processing in my account. So it looks like there may be some delay in order updates.
Yeah I had a great result a while back with hk regarding some batteries that weren't quite living up to claimed performance , after the initial problem was kind of ignored for a while I got onto someone who had the best interests of both of us in mind, I ended up getting replacement batteries AND a refund!
Now I'm happy to carry on buying from hk and recommending them ( with warning of shipping times of course lol ) because of that experience .... Gotta keep the customer happy!
Latest blog entry: Eachine E160 3d helicopter
Mar 19, 2018, 03:22 PM
Been following this thread since I posted about my Genesis boat...you guys are hilarious

I tried live chat, sat forever and never got a response, so did the form thing late last night. This morning I had an email saying my boat was shipped with a tracking number, supposed to be here this week

BUT, website says "processing" still.

My theory is they have so many orders they don't bother to update the order details, they just send packages as soon as they can get them packed and shipped and figure people will get them and be happy.

I also wonder for the single items, like a Genesis boat or a RTR rc car, why they don't have them packed up in boxes already and just stick a label on them once one sells. I mean, I would think some of the bigger stuff comes in standard packing, and if they get an order with a "big item" (boat, car, etc) they just put that item prepacked down in another box with the other stuff.

Just my 2 cents worth
Latest blog entry: Life Updates :)
Mar 19, 2018, 04:58 PM
Out Standing In The Field
Quote:
Originally Posted by eihoward
Now Live Chat collapsed...
Live chat died!!

Who will tell the French?
Mar 19, 2018, 06:55 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Darn Hobbyking. They disabled my account. I cannot believe they would do this to me after I placed an order. OH MY GO..... oh wait a minute. I typed the wrong password ..errrr.... I got myself locked out. Never mind. Will be unlocked in next 24 hours sigh ha ha ha (true story)

LOL

BUT ... live chat worked for me. At least that is something
Mar 19, 2018, 07:34 PM
Not really complaining but thought I would share. I’ve been lucky I guess, most of my orders showed shipped relatively quickly compared to others. They are slowing starting to roll in, however some of them haven’t. So I’ve been trying to track the shipped orders. The tracking went from “avalible soon” to “courier unfound” So I decided to just open a support request, (since people have be saying live chat is dead) and request a tracking number. Within 10 minutes my request status shows as “solved” with no explanation. So I thought I may have done something wrong, so I tried again… once again my status goes to “solved”…. Maybe they lost the courier?!? Maybe they found him…. I guess I’ll give it another week and check again!
Mar 20, 2018, 02:00 AM
Building until we fly w\ Jesus
I am really starting to think there is something really wrong at HobbyKing. This is just not like them. It has never taken them this long to ship even during the biggest sales. Then now taking their Live Chat off line (or at least locking out some of their best customers). I have tired for two days now at all different hours to contact Live Chat and it is not working for me. This has never happened in the many years of dealing with them. I have sent them an email to inquire about my order and they sent me a ticket # with a very standard reply. It comes with a link but there is no way to reply to the ticket as the message tells you to do. So now I cannot inquire or talk to anyone at HobbyKing about my order. I hate to bug HobbyKing Rob just for an order shipping status. To be honest I would just like to cancel my full last order number 4. It is just not worth the hassle for a bunch of supplies.
Mar 20, 2018, 02:36 AM
I wonder how far down the rabbit hole this goes. Is HobbyKing giving a "stress-test" to a potential new warehouse or shipping method? Are they instead trying to flood a vendor into violating a ToS so they can escape an unfavorable contract? Did a keyholding officer or their family get kidnapped and they had to raise some quick capital for ransom?

Can we get some answers?!?

Quick Reply