May 01, 2018, 05:28 PM
now is to wait for previews or first hand product reviews in youtube!!! before the shipment. hope is all good when we receive it...

I think Joshua Bardwell would receive it first... kind of interesting to hear his opinions..
to remove ads between posts
May 01, 2018, 05:36 PM
Team Warpsquad
Hopefully...
May 01, 2018, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperviper
now is to wait for previews or first hand product reviews in youtube!!! before the shipment. hope is all good when we receive it...

I think Joshua Bardwell would receive it first... kind of interesting to hear his opinions..
Bah! He can be bought. None of these fpv companies have enough money to buy my opinion. Of course my opinion doesn't mean much, since i'll be comparing it to headplay receiver.
Last edited by moosestang; May 01, 2018 at 06:04 PM.
May 01, 2018, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drz400
Just pre-ordered from GetFpv Use discount code for 10% off!
What is the discount code?
May 02, 2018, 12:26 AM
The code is TAX10 for Getfpv...
May 02, 2018, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john doe 182
Though it seems I'm paying the same price as everywhere else. Despite being lead to believe i was getting a discount for preordering.
Please note those 4 sites show the PREORDER price. What you paid (or not) is the full price shipped.
May 02, 2018, 05:53 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
TAX10 for Getfpv shows as NOT VALID (for me anyway).
May 02, 2018, 08:14 AM
AFTERHOURS2018 At getfpv. 10% off
May 02, 2018, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosestang
Bah! He can be bought. None of these fpv companies have enough money to buy my opinion. Of course my opinion doesn't mean much, since i'll be comparing it to headplay receiver.
Maybe, but I'm inclined to say no.
Fat Shark HDO Review | FATSHARK'S NEW TOP OF THE LINE GOGGLE (15 min 7 sec)
May 02, 2018, 09:52 AM
How is this not obvious ???
Those codes might get you a 10% discount, but it doesn't make sense because it's just the preorder price.
When they'll actually be available, everybody will put whatever price they consider fit.
Shops without codes might have let's say a 159$ price, and those with 10% might have 179$ as price, 161$ after code. Or they'll have the same price but they rob you with shipping.
What I'm trying to say is those codes are actually traps.
May 02, 2018, 10:40 AM
Really? Paid $449 for HDO and $134 rapid fire. No tax and free ship. HDO Is the bomb!
May 02, 2018, 10:51 AM
Be a man and come back and tell us when they'll ask the rest of the money.
If that is true I'll take a few seconds to man up and publicly consider myself the biggest moron for preordering so long ago.
Also, ImmersionRC owes A LOT of people some very sincere apologies, after which they can insert them where the sun does not shine.
Send a email to getfpv and ask. No point in waiting until IRC release them.
Last edited by whatevero; May 02, 2018 at 11:04 AM.
May 02, 2018, 11:40 AM
Team Warpsquad
Immersion already confirmed the msrp, which is whats listed on getfpv and other vendors. With the exception that they are offering a slight discount to those who pre-order prior to release.

I don't really see what you are going on about?
May 02, 2018, 11:54 AM
Maybe he is referring to the recent case of the FRSKY X-LITE radio.
May 02, 2018, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatevero
Be a man and come back and tell us when they'll ask the rest of the money.
If that is true I'll take a few seconds to man up and publicly consider myself the biggest moron for preordering so long ago.
Also, ImmersionRC owes A LOT of people some very sincere apologies, after which they can insert them where the sun does not shine.
Send a email to getfpv and ask. No point in waiting until IRC release them.
Well I lorded the HDO's last Thursday, they were on at my door on Saturday, on my head 11 minutes later! I'm not worried about GETFPV at all! But I am hoping the rapidfire works like clearview (the ground station, not their recalled module!)

Quick Reply