Feb 27, 2018, 09:19 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Help!

HOW TO retract negative rating

had a problem with the seller, no replies from him after he recieved money. I posted negative on rcgroups.com. new to this complaint procedure. seller resolved the dispute. he states he will forward the purchased goods. how do I remove a negative rating on his account? I ve never had a complaint before, nor have I ever filed a negative. so, how do I remove it once goods arrive? I can find his blog, but can find where review are, or how to change one. any help would be appreciated. thank you.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2018, 09:24 PM
Trader Rating: 169
Build a scale plane already!!!
Go to the feedback and to the right of your comments there are three icons,, click the edit icon,, you can delete it from there
Feb 28, 2018, 09:58 PM
Trader Rating: 14
plane builder
He couldn't find where he left it.
I directed him on how to find his trader rating page and how to edit feedback..... 4 times.
Item sent out at local post office today at 1:13 pm. 3 day delivery and tracking #.....
Feb 28, 2018, 11:01 PM
Trader Rating: 107
IT'S NOSE HEAVY!!!!
Got my TT giggles for the day....but not towards either side, in particular.
Mar 01, 2018, 02:26 AM
Trader Rating: 98
If by Rudyard Kipling
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; Apr 17, 2018 at 06:29 PM. Reason: added more detail
Mar 02, 2018, 11:04 AM
plane builder
Almost there!
Mar 02, 2018, 06:03 PM
Trader Rating: 98
If by Rudyard Kipling
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; Apr 17, 2018 at 06:30 PM.
Mar 02, 2018, 07:31 PM
plane builder
Yup
Mar 06, 2018, 06:24 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
JUST FOR THE RECORD: As the seller will readily admit, I was extremely cordial through the entire sale process, even with the month delay and no replies to my emails. I found nothing funny about sending a cashiers check for goods and never hearing back from the seller for four weeks. I don't want the impression that I suddenly issued a "negative" rating. If I had not issued the rating, I would still be waiting for the goods. I find it interesting that any seller would not respond to a buyer who paid in advance, in good faith, for the goods, and then imply he was a victim of a quick negative rating. If you take someone's money, and then ignore him or her, you cant expect the person at loss to simply walk away. I was very cordial and worked diligently with the seller. if anyone has a problem with negative ratings, then I suggest, as I have before, that PROMPT communication eliminates all problems. Don't ignore people who pay you money. Then you don't have communication problems. And, don't pose as a victim of a quick negative rating. Enough said. Hawkeye.
Mar 06, 2018, 07:28 PM
Trader Rating: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWKEYE44444
JUST FOR THE RECORD: As the seller will readily admit, I was extremely cordial through the entire sale process, even with the month delay and no replies to my emails. I found nothing funny about sending a cashiers check for goods and never hearing back from the seller for four weeks. I don't want the impression that I suddenly issued a "negative" rating. If I had not issued the rating, I would still be waiting for the goods. I find it interesting that any seller would not respond to a buyer who paid in advance, in good faith, for the goods, and then imply he was a victim of a quick negative rating. If you take someone's money, and then ignore him or her, you cant expect the person at loss to simply walk away. I was very cordial and worked diligently with the seller. if anyone has a problem with negative ratings, then I suggest, as I have before, that PROMPT communication eliminates all problems. Don't ignore people who pay you money. Then you don't have communication problems. And, don't pose as a victim of a quick negative rating. Enough said. Hawkeye.
100% agree.
Mar 08, 2018, 01:24 PM
plane builder

Cessna 310 doors

To be more accurate..
This "transaction" was completed in just under two weeks, from initial contact to buyer receiving item paid for. So where did four weeks come from??
Further I did NOT ignore the buyer.. Check deposited in account on a Thursday. By the following Tuesday I was raked over the coals.

And he says ill readily admit that he was extremely cordial???
The only thing I will admit is my apologies for a delayed response to hawk and that hawk has cordial and forceful and rude confused
Last edited by itsevlam; Mar 08, 2018 at 01:51 PM.
Mar 08, 2018, 07:02 PM
Trader Rating: 99
I had to read that last sentence there several times before it finally snapped and I understood what you were saying. That being as it may sounds like things are worked out now, am I correct in that? Seller did get paid, and buyer did get the item, right? So then it's a matter of time. If the two week thing is correct, the negative feedback seems a little gruff to me. Maybe give a positive and everyone agree to work harder on communication and all part as friends. Life's too short to sweat over little things. We all have hiccups in our lives.
Mar 08, 2018, 09:34 PM
Trader Rating: 355
Stan,the negative rating was changed to a neutral rating but not a positive due to lack of communication and the time thing
Mar 15, 2018, 08:14 AM
Trader Rating: 17
the smell of nitro in the morn
I am retired but luckily I have TT and my wife's daily work rant to remind me of how nice people can be to each other!
Mar 16, 2018, 01:08 AM
Trader Rating: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt123
I am retired but luckily I have TT and my wife's daily work rant to remind me of how nice people can be to each other!
You should spend your years working around inmates. A shi#$y day, can only get shi#$ier, they never get better.

Quick Reply