Sep 06, 2020, 06:14 PM
Thread OP
Thanks for confirming another transmitter didn't have this issue. I am sure it is just something in the frame rate or the protocol conversion. I am using the RFU with SBUS on a couple of flight controller without any issues, so this is likely to be either a problem with your RFU or some type of frame rate issue. I will take a look when I get a chance. I am busy at the moment trying to get the X16 released. You should NEVER be using SBUS with the RFU->X10+ connection anyways.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 06, 2020, 06:54 PM
PayPal ONLY with NO F&F
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
Thanks for confirming another transmitter didn't have this issue.
I am sure it is just something in the frame rate or the protocol conversion. I am using the RFU with SBUS on a couple of flight controller without any issues, so this is likely to be either a problem with your RFU or some type of frame rate issue. I will take a look when I get a chance. I am busy at the moment trying to get the X16 released. You should NEVER be using SBUS with the RFU->X10+ connection anyways.

I know your busy with the new product and understand.

Thanks for confirming another transmitter didn't have this issue.
Another transmitter DID have the issue with SBus. Both my friends's 9303 and my X11 are doing the same thing.

You should NEVER be using SBUS with the RFU->X10+ connection anyways
I won't be. Just XPS mode

so this is likely to be either a problem with your RFU
I tried the test on 2 different RFU units and they both did the same thing. Both RFU's were from my latest orders. Combined order 14685/14683.

JR-11X: RFU => SBUS => X10+ => SBus Packet Loss and NO failssafe
JR-9303: RFU => SBUS => X10+ => SBus Packet Loss and NO failssafe

JR-11X: RFU => Extreme Mode => X10+ => Extreme Mode NO Packet Loss and Failssafe OKay
JR-9303: RFU => Extreme Mode => X10+ => Extreme Mode NO Packet Loss and Failssafe OKay
Last edited by thebluemax; Sep 06, 2020 at 07:05 PM. Reason: add little chart
Sep 06, 2020, 09:15 PM
Thread OP
I meant that this problem is not transmitter related.
Sep 06, 2020, 09:49 PM
PayPal ONLY with NO F&F
Gotcha. Thanks for straightening me out. I know you are busy with the new product release so whenever you get to looking at it. Have a good holiday.
Latest blog entry: Aegis Aircraft F-117

Quick Reply