Ezuhf MinimOSD RSSI/LINK - RC Groups
Feb 25, 2018, 11:38 AM
scared to fly
Discussion

Ezuhf MinimOSD RSSI/LINK

From last several days I am trying to get RSSI or LINK quality read out in my minim osd display. But its not showing.
I am following this video tutorial from DIY drones...available in you tube.

Setup EZUHF RSSI on MinimOSD for APM or Pixhawk (18 min 58 sec)

My set up:
Apm 2.8
Ezuhf:8channel diversity ,with latest firmware. Link quality is on channel 8. The setup is PPM muxed with single servo connection with FC.
Tx>Ezuhf 2watt.
Transmitter: taranis Qx7
I am not using telemetry...only minim osd.

Everything is working fine. Ezuhf is bound and working...all flt mode and failsafe function working. But Like the video I just cant get any RAW values in screen ,it always read "0". If I change the channel for Link quality to channel 7 in Immersion RC tools then the RSSI value becomes 99%. But they are all unaffected by anything I do .They do not change whether Tx is on or off.
I have exactly followed the video....at least 50 times without result......mmosd firmware was also changed to R800 and R820 without any difference.

Till now no Raw data....pulling my hair out...help me please.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 26, 2018, 09:37 AM
scared to fly
any body with solution plz. Do you need any further information??

Quick Reply