Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 25, 2018, 11:29 AM
Tarzanstyle English Sorry
Question

Futaba 9chp super main board PPM signal

Hi all
I'm trying to put a turnigy module inside my futaba 9c , but I want to maintain the original 40 mhz module outside.
I try to find the right cabels to use them to commute from one module to the other by a two way commutator.
I think I find + and - and the ppm signal only where the original futaba module go in...(and between this pin and the main board there are other components)
I want to know where the ppm signal come from the main board.

In the photo attached there are several cables coming from the main board..I think I've discovered that but I'm not sure:
From the top:
-Yellow: V+ from the battery pack
-Blue: V+ from the main board (the one I want to commute from one module to the other)
-Brown: ?
-Orange: PPM from the main board (?) (the one I want to commute from one module to the other)
-Green: ?
-Grey :?
-Lillac : V- ground (I want to leave connected permanently with both module)
Can somebody confirm it?
Thank you in advance.
Ago
to remove ads between posts
Mar 01, 2018, 12:40 PM
Tarzanstyle English Sorry

Problem Solved

OK after a lot of searching I find a way to connect the turnigy module.
Following the suggeston of The Don in this post https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=620 , my radio now can transmit via 40 mhz or via 2,4 mhz with internal Turnigy module.
Thanks again Don .
Ago
Last edited by AgoMago; Mar 02, 2018 at 05:06 AM.

Quick Reply