Feb 24, 2018, 05:37 PM
Discussion

AS3X 7 Channel Won't Connect with ESC

Hello,

I am trying to use a 7 Channel AS3X telemetry receiver in my Motion RC 90mm F-16 thunderbird with my Spektrum DX12 transmitter.

Here is a video: https://youtu.be/dl_tKbmacwM

I have a 6 Channel AS3X receiver and I have flown the plane but I want to use the 7 Channel receiver for electric brakes. I am using flaperons so each airleon servo is going direct to the receiver.

I recently sent back two 7 Channel AS3X receivers to Spektrum and they sent them back as fully operational.

Does anyone know how to solve this issues and get the receiver to link to ESC in the Motion RC plane.

Thanks in advance for reading and your assistance.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2018, 05:43 PM
As I recall this is because the Motion ESC is looking for a signal with X seconds, and it doesn't get one because the receiver is going through it's start procedure with the gyros and is specifically NOT generating pulses.

Andy

Quick Reply