AT9S Firmware upgrade problems - RC Groups
Feb 24, 2018, 11:36 AM

AT9S Firmware upgrade problems

Hi, my AT9S stopped working few months ago, when i turn it on it shows a blank dark screen and it doesn't connect to the receiver. I tried to upgrade (or downgrade) the firmware with the Radiolink program (Usb-util 1.2 win7), there are no problems with the drivers because i installed them on my pc and it recognize the transmitter...the problem is that when i try to launch the download of the firmware int the AT9s (with the button "download" and after choosing the latest firmware) the application (usb-util...) crash everytime and it doesn't let me load the firmware in the transmitter...

-i'using win 10 but i tried with win7 and it doesn't work too
-i sent an e-mail to radiolink support but they don't reply
-how can i fix this problem??

sorry for my bad english I've got B1/B2 level...
thanks in advance.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply