Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 23, 2018, 08:57 PM
Discussion

Arduino

Can I operate an Arduino using a Devo7e. . I want to operate lighting on a boat. I have a FlySky reciever.
Anyone know what board I need and program. I'm am a new bee . Just getting into Arduino .
I just want to maybe blow the horn or turn on lights. Don't know what to buy. Or how to program it.... HELP ! Please
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2018, 05:34 AM
No bounce, No play.
You don't actually need an arduino. You could program an ATTiny AVR to switch things on and off. You coukd use the Arduino PC program to program it.

If it's just lights/horn you can turn them on/off with Rx operated switch. It's an AVR chip in there already programmed for you.

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-...-switch-1.html

Yes, with Arduino you could program more than one thing into it vs the switch I linked will just do one thing.

As far as getting into Arduino, you should be able to find everything on the site including samples to get you started and info about hardware.
Feb 24, 2018, 06:02 AM
The wrong place to ask.

Try this Arduino Nav Light Controller
Last edited by Kambalunga; Feb 24, 2018 at 12:57 PM.

Quick Reply