Feb 23, 2018, 01:56 PM
AA6JB
Thread OP
New Product

Revolectrix PowerLab Touch Series - Dual PowerLab 6 Touch

Revolectrix just sent one of their newly announced and released PowerLab Touch Series chargers to Model Aviation Magazine. A full review will be forthcoming. In the meantime, we wanted to share a few specs and studio photos of this impressively full featured charger.

This specific model, the Dual PowerLab 6 Touch, features dual 1000 watt/40 amp channels. Key features include a brightly lit 2.8 inch TFT touch screen, integrated Bump Tag technology, built-in Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless real time monitoring using either Android or iOS devices (Windows coming soon), regenerative discharge, etc.

The full specs can be viewed HERE

to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2018, 01:45 PM
EloyM
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while EloyM edits it.
Feb 25, 2018, 10:41 PM
AA6JB
Thread OP
Eloy ... perhaps you could just find some other site to spew your constant insinuatory allegations and perpetual negativity.
Apr 25, 2018, 03:58 AM
I own one now for about a month. Absolutely love it. Not thrilled about spending extra money for a app for my phone to be able to view the bump tag data, but maybe they will release a free desktop program to access the data or maybe they do. Honestly i havent spent that much time with it yet just beginning of summer but so far im very happy with it.
Jan 09, 2019, 01:32 AM
kalps
Absolutely disappointing. They are not available and now it says not available indefinitely. Pickup your game Revolectrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookout48469
I own one now for about a month. Absolutely love it. Not thrilled about spending extra money for a app for my phone to be able to view the bump tag data, but maybe they will release a free desktop program to access the data or maybe they do. Honestly i havent spent that much time with it yet just beginning of summer but so far im very happy with it.

Quick Reply