High Quality Videos of the Record day - RC Groups
Nov 28, 2004, 03:55 PM
Ninja of the Nasty

High Quality Videos of the Record day

sorry for starting another thread but im sure these will get lost in the pages of that thread...

for the story check out that one, this one i'll be posting SMALL (1-2minute) videos but HIGH quality for the best possible picture... for one minute it will be around 10mb.. but i know kyle wants a GOOD quality video of the run and so do others that set a PB...

here is the HIGH quality run of kyle's 262 pass... you can actually see a plane in this one

http://jzepeda.rchomepage.com/KyleHigh262mph.wmv

JOe
to remove ads between posts
Nov 28, 2004, 04:17 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
here is Ticks passes with his JW

JUST got the camera on in time for the 146call... but none the less, crazy fast flying...

http://jzepeda.rchomepage.com/Ben146HIGH.wmv
Nov 28, 2004, 04:37 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
here is 13mb of Bill L's mach dart about to crash or explode EVERY pass... lol... great flying, should have bought a lottery ticket on the way home..

http://jzepeda.rchomepage.com/BillMachDartHIGH.wmv

JOe
Nov 28, 2004, 04:44 PM
The vid does not due the flying justice at all, I think you have to experience it first hands to really understand how fst these planes are moving and the sound they make, especially when they come apart

nice work joe

Bill
Nov 28, 2004, 04:55 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
here is D.S.Stunner's (ryan) 2m carbon blade. His and Jason Lilly's were consistantly in the 180's... 190's and Jason even hit 200mph with his... ryan hit a PB of 194mph

http://jzepeda.rchomepage.com/Ryan2mBlade194mph.wmv

JOe
Nov 28, 2004, 04:55 PM
Outstanding!
Nov 28, 2004, 05:38 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
lol, thats it... im done....

most filming was of kyle's runs....

wish i could have got zo6kal and BeeDee on camera more.... but there is always next time..... good flying everyone.... lesser days than saturday just wont be the same now... lol

JOe
Nov 28, 2004, 05:58 PM
All times are GMT
Last edited by wackyd; Mar 13, 2005 at 10:58 AM.
Nov 28, 2004, 06:06 PM
Yeah Joe!!!

You're the MAN.

Thanks for all the video work you did...I really like how you edited the cohen whack and the opus explosions...rad

Ryan
Nov 28, 2004, 06:18 PM
AustinTatious
Of all the guys that were out there.. i Didnt see a 1 wearing My DS shirts!!!

Ive still got pleanty... Pm me if you want one!
Nov 28, 2004, 06:23 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
haha, BeeDee... i think said he had one on?...

austin, it was COLD... make some jackets/sweatshirts/windbreakers and you'll see them up here this season... lol... but not a t-shirt.

wish you were here man, you would have LOVED it!... you would have ripped it up very nicely...remember that destiny i told you about... that 54" did 161!!!!.... hope we get a day like this again when you come out

JOe
Nov 28, 2004, 06:26 PM
Der Haifisch!! R.I.P.
I was going to wear mine, under six layers of sweats and a gore tex jacket... we had wind gusts to 60mph... not T shirt weather LOL even in sunny southern california...

BD
Nov 28, 2004, 06:32 PM
Der Haifisch!! R.I.P.
I can pitch in Joe to cover the cost of some DVD's that we can distribute to everyone.. I would love to see some big screen DS'ing... especially with a subwoofer to recreate the shockwave of Kyle's DS passes...

BD
Nov 28, 2004, 06:34 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
yeah, no worries... ive got 2 copies made so far... still installing fun computer stuff like drivers and office and whatnot....

the dvd is nice!... its unedited though... but big and loud... and very clear

JOe
Nov 28, 2004, 06:37 PM
What's the point of those shields? If the plane hits one, the guy standing behind it is gonna get his skull removed! lol, you guys are cool!

There's no replacement for adrenalin, that's for sure! looks like you guys had a blast, too much fun! : )