Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Strike 3 DLG 1M Coming Soon

1M DLG's have become very popular with the Strike's and Go Mini's brining quality and near full size performance at an affordable cost for entry level and expert pilots alike. I just saw these photos on the new Strike 3 and I have to say it looks really nice.

Splash

New Strike 3 is Looking Good

1M DLG's have become very popular with the Strike's and Go Mini's brining quality and near full size performance at an affordable cost for entry level and expert pilots alike. I just saw these photos on the new Strike 3 and I have to say it looks really nice. The color schemes is popping and the construction looks well done.

I don't know what design changes were made over the Strike 2, or when they will be available or what they will cost, but it's exciting to see this market moving forward and should help usher in fresh blood in the DLG world. Any insider info out there that can tell us more about the Strike 3?

Feb 22, 2018, 10:59 AM
guitars and gliders
The Strike 3 has been available in the EU in limited numbers since the fall of 2017. I got mine flying early January and it's a very capable plane with some improvements over the Strike 2, like internal linkages, updated airfoils, Rohacell wing and tails and a convenient nosecone fuse design.

I flew many hours with the Strike 2 as well and my impression is that the Strike 3, while very similar, maybe floats a bit better and can fly slower. I documented my build on the board, starting here
Feb 22, 2018, 11:03 AM
RCG Admin
Nice!
Feb 22, 2018, 12:05 PM
JohnVHRC
purdy, I need another DLG
Latest blog entry: Durafly BONANZA flying
Feb 22, 2018, 04:12 PM
I haven't seen anybody yet selling the Strike 3 in the U.S., so late last year I purchased one from Neil at Hyperflight. Very fast delivery from the U.K., took only about 3-4 days to get to my door in Atlanta. You can order from him at (although it looks like he might be currently out of stock):

https://www.hyperflight.co.uk/produc...e=strike-3-dlg

I agree with Vinkie about it being able to float a bit better than the Strike 2, and it really launches well. As for the build, it is still a bit of a challenge getting all the gear in that small nose.

Steve
Feb 22, 2018, 06:27 PM
guitars and gliders
Yes the build is a bit challenging especially the install of the automatic flaperon linkage system in the fuse. The ease of assembly in the field makes it all worth it 'though. I got great results with Bluebird A10 digital servos for the flaperons and D47s for the tail surfaces. This combo offers precise and quick response for the flaperons and adequate control with the single pull lines from the tails. 4 digital servos would maybe add a bit too much weight upfront with little margin to decrease battery size without compromising flight times. I got it to balance just about right with a 7g 250mAh battery and wouldn't like to go smaller on that.
Feb 26, 2018, 11:14 AM
Hello guys
You can buy the strike 3 in my workshop now and i send all over the world
Strike 3 linkage are change now ! i'm work with the producer for make more simple !!!

This is my build video :
Montage Strike 3 by Jérem-aéro (10 min 2 sec)
Last edited by jeremaero; Feb 26, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
Feb 26, 2018, 11:34 AM
One Idiot is plenty...
It would be nice to have maker information,3d drawing,maker assembly recommendation e.t.c.
I know country of origin is Ukraine and Strike 3 is a little brother of 1.5m BAMF.
Thanx.
Yuri
Feb 27, 2018, 05:19 AM
four candles
Hi Jeremaero

Thanks for taking the time to do a build video, it will be a great help when I get to build mine soon, just need to clear the backlog first.
A little confused, I bought my Strike 3 from Neil at Hyperflight before Christmas, mine has internal aileron connections, why are yours external ?

ps there is already a Strike 3 thread www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2957524-Strike-3-from-HyperFlight

Chris..
Feb 27, 2018, 10:58 AM
Hello,
For Chris: it's normal that you are this mode of connection because the one I have is brand new and it will change again in the weeks to have something simple and effective!
I will post photos of what will happen in our workshops

You can preorder here :

https://jeremaero.fr/index.php?id_pr...e_base-carbone

Here is a video of the beast in flight !!! sorry for the french i did not have time to turn it in english

ENJOY and SHARE !!!!

Strike 3 (5 min 51 sec)
Feb 27, 2018, 09:31 PM
FWIW, the Strike 3 is built by the same builders in Ukraine as the BAMF, but are 2 separate projects. The BAMF is a complete new design.
Feb 28, 2018, 06:37 AM
four candles
slightly confused.. the aileron connection although it appears an easier option looks like a backward step..
Feb 28, 2018, 10:54 AM
HI all
Bamf and Strike3 have different design,and haven’t nothing same,only one factory)
We stop at more easy pushrods for ailerons for strike3,because it’s small glider and need more easy setup before flight,but if someone wants pushrods and horns inside fuse it can be like option.
Mar 20, 2018, 01:46 PM
Excluding the new decoration by Jérem-Aéro for the strike 3 and the very first wing in 2 pieces

Jerem 🤘
Old Apr 11, 2018, 08:19 AM
jeremaero
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. It is temporarily hidden while jeremaero edits it.

Quick Reply