This thread is privately moderated by 1nspectorGadget, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 21, 2018, 06:17 PM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Hubsan H216A X4 Desire Pro with 1080P Camera

Hubsan H216A X4 Desire Pro Review | Budget FPV GPS Drone | PART 1 (21 min 40 sec)

Orbit Waypoints RTH Failsafes & Flight Time Testing | Hubsan H216A X4 Desire Pro Review | Part 2 (21 min 59 sec)

This drone has a ton of features and most importantly, they all work.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2018, 03:08 PM
Hi Inspector,
Would you please give me a hint on what I'm doing wrong here, if you know ?
I can't seem to get a grip on why the app does things one way now and differently when I try later.
Example: When I turn on the app, it goes to the "enter device" page, I then choose the correct Hubsan from the drop-down menu, but it doesn't then go to calibration, it goes to the next screen with the gray box saying "not connected".
I just cannot follow what it's up to.
Feb 23, 2018, 01:53 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post
Hi Inspector,
Would you please give me a hint on what I'm doing wrong here, if you know ?
I can't seem to get a grip on why the app does things one way now and differently when I try later.
Example: When I turn on the app, it goes to the "enter device" page, I then choose the correct Hubsan from the drop-down menu, but it doesn't then go to calibration, it goes to the next screen with the gray box saying "not connected".
I just cannot follow what it's up to.
It's kind of hard to know what's going on without seeing it, but here are a few things I would try.
-Make sure you go into the settings in your phone and connect to the drones wifi first (you probably already do that, but just in case)
-If you are connected to wifi, but the app does not bind to the quad, go into the app settings and select the Others tab. Then click on Bind aircraft to current device.
-If the app still does not bind to the quad, try shutting everything down and try it again. Also make sure you get your phone paired with the quad soon after connecting the battery.

If none of those things work, I'm not sure how to remedy it. It could also be the phone you are using, but again, hard to say without seeing any of this.
Feb 24, 2018, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nspectorGadget View Post
It's kind of hard to know what's going on without seeing it, but here are a few things I would try.
-Make sure you go into the settings in your phone and connect to the drones wifi first (you probably already do that, but just in case)
-If you are connected to wifi, but the app does not bind to the quad, go into the app settings and select the Others tab. Then click on Bind aircraft to current device.
-If the app still does not bind to the quad, try shutting everything down and try it again. Also make sure you get your phone paired with the quad soon after connecting the battery.

If none of those things work, I'm not sure how to remedy it. It could also be the phone you are using, but again, hard to say without seeing any of this.
Thank you, Sir. I think one of the problems is timing ... maybe that I was not waiting long enough for the borrowed phone and the app and the GPS and satellites and whatever else is involved. Today is another chance to try it out...no fog, snow, or rain.

Quick Reply